Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reza Ghoochannejhad (signed by Apoel)

Comments

• Options
    He did'nt want to be here.

So he should go elsewhere!
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

My god no. He's so bad.

questionably better than what we have...
    Based on what????? He's pelt.
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

My god no. He's so bad.

questionably better than what we have...
    Based on what????? He's pelt.
    So is what we have!
  • Options
    Would rather Church. We're in a relegation dog fight and personally I want people fighting for the shirt.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

cafctom said:

seth plum said:

He was cajoled and pressured to come to Charlton and represents the massive downside of the network model. Reza, Thuram, Nego, Yoni, Astrit....none look as if they would bust a gut for the cause.

Would disagree about Astrit. Not a hustle and bustle type player by nature - but he looked like he cared.

Yoni looked like he was interested up until about two months ago.
    add to that, that Thuram just wasnt very good (can a goalkeeper bust a gut?) and Nego played about 180 minutes.

So basically, just Reza, who's not that type of footballer.
    A friend of mine also spoke with Ben Hamer last season and when the topic of Thuram came up, apparently Hamer said that he was absolutely phenomenal in training.

Still the worst player I've ever seen in a Charlton shirt however.

I notice that Thuram is now the first choice keeper at Liege and his return to the side has coincided with their great run of form and climb up the table. Perhaps he was just Charltonised here.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited February 2015

cafctom said:

cafctom said:

seth plum said:

He was cajoled and pressured to come to Charlton and represents the massive downside of the network model. Reza, Thuram, Nego, Yoni, Astrit....none look as if they would bust a gut for the cause.

Would disagree about Astrit. Not a hustle and bustle type player by nature - but he looked like he cared.

Yoni looked like he was interested up until about two months ago.
    add to that, that Thuram just wasnt very good (can a goalkeeper bust a gut?) and Nego played about 180 minutes.

So basically, just Reza, who's not that type of footballer.
    A friend of mine also spoke with Ben Hamer last season and when the topic of Thuram came up, apparently Hamer said that he was absolutely phenomenal in training.

Still the worst player I've ever seen in a Charlton shirt however.

I notice that Thuram is now the first choice keeper at Liege and his return to the side has coincided with their great run of form and climb up the table. Perhaps he was just Charltonised here.
    No, he is a average goalkeeper with poor positioning who is useless at crosses. This time last year against Middlesborugh, Thuram's poor positioning allowed a nailed on 0-0 to turn into a 0-1 defeat. Also poor positioning at Wigan and comic handling of crosses. In Belgium the football is less in the air and goalkeepers punch the ball instead of catching. Not sure you can pin this on Charlton. Maybe it has more to do with a certain manager that Liege had at the time ?
  • Options
    Can we stop talking about him now then?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Reza-again half a season, but on a dodgy pitch with poor players around him, he has shown at the world cup and Asian cup last month that he can do it, and I know people will say he did not want to be here, but you need to remember at the time there was a lot going on, no-one knew who the manager was gonna be and he probably wanted security

And you don't think there's a lot going on with the club now? This club is even more of a mess than it was 12 months ago. As for the manager situation, do you really think the players are settled regarding that? Let's face it, the way RD is, no-one knows what's gonna happen tomorrow, let alone next week/month/season.

And as for the fact of him not wanting to be here, he seemed to make that decision after the WC when we already had Peeters in place and the general understanding is that he still doesn't want to be here. So what would you do if you were in charge? make him come back and play? I'd say by looking at our performances, we've got enough players in the team that don't fancy it already, so no need adding to it...........
  • Options

Reza-again half a season, but on a dodgy pitch with poor players around him, he has shown at the world cup and Asian cup last month that he can do it, and I know people will say he did not want to be here, but you need to remember at the time there was a lot going on, no-one knew who the manager was gonna be and he probably wanted security

And you don't think there's a lot going on with the club now? This club is even more of a mess than it was 12 months ago. As for the manager situation, do you really think the players are settled regarding that? Let's face it, the way RD is, no-one knows what's gonna happen tomorrow, let alone next week/month/season.

And as for the fact of him not wanting to be here, he seemed to make that decision after the WC when we already had Peeters in place and the general understanding is that he still doesn't want to be here. So what would you do if you were in charge? make him come back and play? I'd say by looking at our performances, we've got enough players in the team that don't fancy it already, so no need adding to it...........
    but as far as I am aware its all hearsay anyway, I never saw one quote from him that said he does not want to be hear, maybe I missed it but as far as I was aware, Peeters said if he does not want to be here he can go
  • Options
    I agree to a point with Paulie here.

If he wants another bite of the cherry give him a go.
  • Options
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Dazzler21 said:

Hang on you agree with me
    I must have slipped into an alternate dimension(possibly a world without shrimp), maybe we will win tomorrow now
  • Options

maybe we will win tomorrow now

Now you are being stupid............
  • Options
    Would much rather have Party trick back than Reza.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

As would I.

But what I would prefer is players who want to play. If Reza wanted to play and Parzyszek also did Reza would get a look in for me. I have seen he has technical ability, Parzy is a massive unknown.

Dazzler21 said:

I must have slipped into an alternate dimension(possibly a world without shrimp),
    Don't get used to it :wink:

And don't come at me with your Buffy The Vampire Slayer quotes...
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

buckshee said:

As would I.

But what I would prefer is players who want to play. If Reza wanted to play and Parzyszek also did Reza would get a look in for me. I have seen he has technical ability, Parzy is a massive unknown.

Dazzler21 said:

I must have slipped into an alternate dimension(possibly a world without shrimp),
    Don't get used to it :wink:

And don't come at me with your Buffy The Vampire Slayer quotes...
    Jesus christ someone actually understood it, felt for sure that that would have made sense to no-one :wink:
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

I must have slipped into an alternate dimension(possibly a world without shrimp), maybe we will win tomorrow now
    Told you so
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Even the Kuwaiti fans think that he's an idiot for chasing the money route... Although many also believe that coming here was his biggest mistake and that he should have gone to the Dutch Eridivise
  • Options
    He's shit.
  • Options
    the first comment says he has signed a one year contract, so have we sold him or what
  • Options
    Eh? I was hoping to see him play this Friday. Typical (non) Charlton
  • Options

the first comment says he has signed a one year contract, so have we sold him or what

I doubt we've sold Tony to be fair, we've only just signed him. So it's probably Reza.
  • Options
    Scored in the 89th minute as Al-Wakra lost 2-1 at home against Umm-Salal, Al-Wakra 1 place above relegation zone
  • Options
    edited March 2015
  • Options
    What a shame that there was only a handful of people there to witness it. How many does that stadium hold ...
  • Options
    Great shot! And almost proper goal-nets.