Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sordell on loan **CONFIRMED - SEASON LONG LOAN**

Comments

• Options
    This looks like good news - at last!
  • Options
    Would be very happy with Sordell and Fuller signing, and on that note , I'm out, good night one and all.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Very happy if true!
  • Options

Updated on wiki already too by the looks of it. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Sordell

Means nothing.

• Options
    RZA said:

Updated on wiki already too by the looks of it. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Sordell

Means nothing.

True. A bloke I once worked with uploaded a picture of another coworker as Wikipedia's official photo of Robert Mugabe. Stayed there for about two months.
  • Options
    Bolton fans not altogether happy he's left. Apparently he's had a good pre season after never really getting a chance at The Reebok.
  • Options
    Was excellent with Danny Graham. Both he and Graham tore them apart. Excellent at running from deep and linking with a lone striker. Powerful enough to play on the shoulder of defenders.

Who know on his confidence? It was utter madness that Bolton signed him when they were fighting for their lives in the prem. He has potential, but was clearly going to struggle in a team not scoring much. He can be inconsistent, but frankly in the champ he is more capable of being a match winner than Fuller now.
  • Options
    Hopefully any deal involves Stephens going the other way , as he hasn't looked at all interested so far
  • Options
    Could really do with this happening.
  • Options
    Not impressed - how can we sign someone whose name is so difficult to generate crap puns from :-(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I don't like the idea of it being left unconfirmed till the morning. Someone will now come in and snatch him from under our noses.
  • Options
    Oh please God, let this be true :-)
  • Options
    Would be delighted with this, just need to bring in Fuller and will be happy - although would love Obika too.

Sky reporting this as season-long loan.
  • Options
    Jumping the gun springs to mind?
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    To the tune of Hey Baby ooh ahh

'Hey Mervin Sordell ooh ahh
    I wanna knooooow will you score a goal'

Great signing if it goes through.
  • Options
    Sordell's first-team stats are 36 goals in 118 appearances: about one in three. That's more like it - bring him on!
  • Options
    I'm mounting an overnight vigil with strong coffee and a packet of Marlborough. No sleep til Sordell!
  • Options
    Very happy with this if it turns out to be true, it could mean the end of a deal for Obika though.
  • Options
    IF true, and moving Button on freed up the money for it, that's very good business.
  • Options

I'm mounting an overnight vigil with strong coffee and a packet of Marlborough. No sleep til Sordell!

I'm cracking open the beers already, AUN!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pretty much done deal according to bbc sports, great signing him and kermie = perfection :)
  • Options
    Sordell, Yann, Fuller and Church... people be happy with that?
  • Options
    edited July 2013

Seeing as we don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of, yep.
  • Options
    "Editor of the Bolton News has confirmed the Marvin Sordell to Charlton deal has been completed"
  • Options

"Editor of the Bolton News has confirmed the Marvin Sordell to Charlton deal has been completed"

Link?
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I tried posting it but it's from a twitter account and twitter won't work on my laptop.
  • Options

Would rather Obika than Fuller, but beggars can't be choosers - yes I would be happy.
  • Options
    great signing if true
  • Options
    Yann, Sordell, Fuller, Obika
  • Options
    In CP we trust. Nice signing :-)