Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sordell on loan **CONFIRMED - SEASON LONG LOAN**

Comments

• Options
    Just had a Bolton mate of mine text me saying "lucky sods Sordell is good mate, what's this Stephens like then"...........

He's a bit obsessed with Bolton (poor lad) but first I've heard of Stephens going there????
  • Options
    Sordell watch: Someone on twitter (presumably an Ant) has crawled along the training ground grass and taken a photo of sordell training. Or atleast its a photo of someone black training.
  • Options
    Someone has posted a pic on Twitter which is apparently Sordell training at the ground. Honest.
  • Options
    Yann, fuller, church, sordell, obika
    This will make me very happy!!
  • Options
    Ant Cam
  • Options

I think we can safely forget any hope of seeing Obika in a red shirt...
  • Options
    Someone at the Welling game said there would be a swap of Stephens for Sordell. I think Sordell looked very good against us. quick feet and strong.
  • Options

I think we can safely forget any hope of seeing Obika in a red shirt...

Certainly if Fuller comes back. Think Spurs have been desperate for Obika to go to Swindon as they seek to have a longstanding tie up with them.

• Options
    http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11688/8849967/transfer-news-charlton-close-on-marvin-sordell-as-bolton-line-up-andre-moritz

"Charlton Athletic are set to seal a deal for Bolton's England Under-21 striker Marvin Sordell.

The 22-year-old joined Bolton from Watford for over £3million 18 months ago, but he is now set for a return south with a move to The Valley,

Sky Sports understands that Charlton have agreed a loan deal for Sordell, who should be signed in time to make his debut against Bournemouth - who coincidentally also showed interest in landing the striker".

• Options

You worry to much damo. All will be sorted soon.

You're not the first person to say that..............

Has he sat next to you Damo at a game?! ...

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    No thank god.
  • Options

Be good to unviel harry kane at the same time purely for the fact we have signed these 2.

Already done: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BQXqreZCMAAHHM_.jpg

• Options

Sordell watch: Someone on twitter (presumably an Ant) has crawled along the training ground grass and taken a photo of sordell training. Or atleast its a photo of someone black training.

Looks like Pritchard to me - could explain the ant cam as it makes him look tall...
  • Options
    if im honest, it does have the alien look of Sordell
  • Options
    too black for pritch plus the calfs are too big
  • Options
    Who are the two players standing next to each other in the yellow tops ?
  • Options

Church n Obika
  • Options
    It is Sordell
  • Options
    and its TJ and Slater with the yellow tops on looking at Sordell , the ant overheard them say " Think that will keep the feckers on CL quite for a bit"
  • Options

Probably Heskey again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sordell was at training ground this morning
  • Options

I think one is Belgian and the other looks to be Morroccan

• Options
    Certainly that guy is wearing same boots as earlier goal clips
  • Options
    Think it's Reo Coker.

Again.
  • Options
    Eddie Murphy.
  • Options
    Mike Small
  • Options
    edited August 2013

Our new number 9 and 10.

Or else the photo evidence of the mysterons.

• Options
    Carl Leaburn
  • Options
    Millwall fans and accounts on Twitter have proper bitten on him joining us. Imagine he scores a winner against them.
  • Options

Millwall fans and accounts on Twitter have proper bitten on him joining us. Imagine he scores a winner against them.

Its about time someone did