Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sordell on loan **CONFIRMED - SEASON LONG LOAN**

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    How did he do today?
  • Options
    Good touch.

That's all really.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I was encouraged by him , obviously would have loved for him to have had his preseason playing with Yann , but not to be , when he finds his feet this fella COULD be an upgrade on BWP , i think he will have more of an impact than Fuller.
  • Options
    My Watford supporting mate rates him highly.

Give him time.
  • Options
    Early days, tough enough relying on our midfield for creativity so will judge after a few more games.

Didn't help Kerm was below par yesterday, Sordell looks the type of player who would thrive on Yann's flick ons and link up play.
  • Options
    Far too early to be critical. The whole team not performing yet. Give him some time and a midfield who can string two passes together and who knows.
  • Options
    I couldnt see if this was posted elsewhere, apologies if it has Sordell's interview in the Mirror about his charity.

We have decent values in our DNA.
  • Options
    "Valiants fans"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Have read the book he is referring to. It was so powerful and griping i read it in a day. If you get a chance have a read of it.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

"Valiants fans"

Thats our new name at the new peninsular ground. Valiants FC
  • Options

Just seen his bird on twitter. Lets just say i hope she comes to watch.

Doesn't sound like she'll be rushing back.

Mimi Chapman ‏@MissMimiChapman 10 Aug
    First game of the season! Come on #Cafc pic.twitter.com/Ra0DdVhdnq

followed by...................

Mimi Chapman ‏@MissMimiChapman 10 Aug
    Not going to out myself through this ever again.

• Options
    I bet it was the queue for a pint.
  • Options

Hopefully he will be a loan signing who cares, as he clearly is happy to be down sarf again, and will be looking for a permanent deal next summer, either with us (if we get some more investment) or someone else.

Turns out he doesn't

Is there a 'cooling off period' on a loan deal? Can Charlton complain under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or the Misrepresentation Act 1967? mick the manc needs to put his legal experience to work really quickly and read the small print very carefully and replace this mickey-taker as soon as possible.