Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The "Straight Red" Thread.

Comments

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

People who warm their hands on my bollocks in public.

• Options
    People who use the word 'win' or 'fail' to describe something that has just happened to them.
  • Options
    People who masquerade as betting experts after winning a couple of odds-on singles or doubles.
  • Options
    Men that go to work in a suit with a scarf round there neck when it's not cold out, man up
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Croydon said:

Using hashtags on facebook.

Using hashtags containing the word LAD.

#straighttalkinglad

People that don't realise hashtags now work on facebook.

Straight red
    I don't think they should be used anywhere but twitter. But using hashtags in a normal spoken sentence should be at least a 10 game ban

• Options
    #intotalagreementwithcroydon
  • Options

Women driving isn't a straight red, let me make that clear.

But when you see couples in their car, and the women is driving and the man is in the passenger seat.................oh dear, we may need an FA hearing as i don't think the 3 match ban is enough.

Unless of course they have just picked you up from a session.
  • Options

Johnnie Jackson says "Straight Red" a lot on Twitter, meaning things in everyday life that in football would deserve a red card.

I thought we should start our own little thread.

Here's one ... Taking a picture of yourself in the mirror. Awful. Even worse is with an iPad, possible suspension with that one ... Stop being a vain knob!

Another ... Saying "lol" in real life, don't do that. Thats not good at all.

My new pet hate is people taking photos with their ipad. Get a sodding proper camera
  • Options
    Men who wear "quirky" hats to make-up for lack of personality and/or charisma bypass (or baldness). Otherwise I am with McBobbin on the preppy middle-aged, middle-class cringe wannabees with pink or sky blue jumpers around their shoulders and straw hats (quirky).
  • Options

Men who wear "quirky" hats to make-up for lack of personality and/or charisma bypass (or baldness). Otherwise I am with McBobbin on the preppy middle-aged, middle-class cringe wannabees with pink or sky blue jumpers around their shoulders and straw hats (quirky).

Once Chris Powell does it it's cool
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

But when you see couples in their car, and the women is driving and the man is in the passenger seat.................oh dear, we may need an FA hearing as i don't think the 3 match ban is enough.

my husband didn't learn to drive. I'll tell him to get out and walk.
    Finally some sense :)
    Vinnie V. said:

Unless of course they have just picked you up from a session.
    Which in @les_says case could well be true
  • Options
    People who use the phrase 'nom nom nom' to describe something nice they are eating! C***s
  • Options
    People who post pictures of their food on Facebook or Twitter. No-one gives a toss, honestly.

Snapback hats.

• Options

People waiting 15 minutes for a bus then can't find their pass when they get on.

Then only go one stop - just walk, lazy ********!

• Options
    People who spend their whole time on holiday facebooking go out and enjoy yourselves you utter cretins
  • Options
    snapchat
  • Options

snapchat

This
  • Options
    people with fold up bikes #straightred
  • Options

people with fold up bikes #straightred

who take them on the train and then leave them by the door of the platform side *kick*

• Options
    People who high-five each other in an office environment. Just seen it happen. Reminds me how much I hate it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    People on Boris' bikes
  • Options
    Sunglasses when it isn't at all sunny, urgh.
  • Options
    Doing "Peace" signs in photos.

Taking photos of yourself and posting them on social networks.

Using social networks whilst on holiday and acting smug because of it when really you're just sad going on them on holiday.
  • Options
    Wearing caps backwards at Wimbledon ...
  • Options

People who post pictures of their food on Facebook or Twitter. No-one gives a toss, honestly.

really glad im not the only one
  • Options
    Stewart said:

So is that not you with your food in your profile picture?
  • Options
    Adults on micro scooters = straight red
  • Options
    Trainers with a suit #straightred
  • Options
    Duck face pouting #straightred
  • Options

Stewart said:

So is that not you with your food in your profile picture?
    Haha! You got me Dave