Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The "Straight Red" Thread.

Comments

• Options
    White socks with anything other than trainers

Girls wearing stay ups that don't - and yes you can take that two ways (a bit like the girls in question)
  • Options
    YOLO
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Wearing trackies and shoes

And suits with trainers.
  • Options

Changing drink on someone else's round so theirs costs more than yours did.

You stingy bastard!
  • Options
    Wearing a Guinness hat on Paddy's Day.
    Using shite headphones on public transport.
    Taking food to a gig. Especially brioche like a mate did.
  • Options
    Threads that mascaraed as something else but are actually the same as " Things that annoy you" .
  • Options
    This thread
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

A group of women, 30 yrs + and some mothers 3 times over, insisting on going out on a 'girlie' night out every weekend and posting about every detail on Facebook! Also their other halves for putting up with it!

"Thanks to all my girls for a wicked night out" = vom

Yes, women know your place !
    Stay in and get on with the ironing :-)
  • Options
    edited June 2013

Threads that mascaraed as something else but are actually the same as " Things that annoy you" .

Beat me to it : - )
  • Options
    edited June 2013

Jesus, just ignore the thread if you don't like it. EDIT: I was meant to add that I think they are quite different. "Straight Red" is often used for clothes and the like, if for example looking above "3/4 length trousers" annoys you then god help you.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Full suit and running trainers to walk home in.

Guys calling their partner to tell them their on the train they get every day, then tutt because they go through a tunnel and lose signal!

Women who take off their shoes in a nightclub and hold them up whilst dancing

Wearing a football shirt to walk around central London in, 75% of the time it's a dirty livershit shirt
  • Options
    Feck, fack, fock and I'm sure I've even heard fick. Do you mean fuck? If so, say fuck.
  • Options
    Highlighted hair on men
  • Options
    Hairy armpits on women
  • Options

Trousers hanging down exposing pants

saw someone doing this the other day with corduroy shorts. Tasteful

• Options
    Getting on a peak hour train with your sodding bike in full cycling gear, either ride the bike to work or get the train, not both.
  • Options
    Oh and pensioners supermarkets on a Saturday morning, they have all week to get there one lamb chop, why do it on the busiest morning of the week?
  • Options
    PeteF said:

Getting on a peak hour train with your sodding bike in full cycling gear, either ride the bike to work or get the train, not both.

Amen to that.

And it's on the increase too. Almost every day I have some **** trying to get on a busy train with his bike.
  • Options
    Wearing sunglasses on the top of your head (either put them on or take them off). Jumper tied round your neck ( either put it on with your arms in the holes or take it off. Pretentious or what!!
  • Options

Hairy armpits on women

Hairy muffs #straightred
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    People wearing glasses with no lens in them because they don't actually need them!!
  • Options
    Playing bad quality music from mobile while walking down the street! OFF OFF OFF OFF!
  • Options
    shorts with ordinary shoes ,londsdale or umbro
  • Options
    Shop assistants that follow you around shops
  • Options
    Middle aged blokes with walking boots, Rohan combat trouser, a fleece and cowboy hat, like 50% of those picking people up from Limoges Airport!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    So what ARE middle aged blokes allowed to wear?

We can't wear chinos, combat trousers, walking boots, deck shoes, sandals, trainers, blue shirts, fleeces, panamas, cowboy hats.
    (I'm assuming we aren't allowed to wear jeans, t-shirts, wooly jumpers, beanies, or baseballs boots).

Can I wear my flowery kimono and calf-length docs?
  • Options

Shop assistants that follow you around shops

Shop assistants that follow you around shops only to disappear the moment you approach the tills with armfulls of crap leaving you feeling as though you should be grateful for being allowed to buy the f***ing stuff.
  • Options

So what ARE middle aged blokes allowed to wear?

We can't wear chinos, combat trousers, walking boots, deck shoes, sandals, trainers, blue shirts, fleeces, panamas, cowboy hats.
    (I'm assuming we aren't allowed to wear jeans, t-shirts, wooly jumpers, beanies, or baseballs boots).

Can I wear my flowery kimono and calf-length docs?

Funny! Or are we expected to do everything in the buff like the Naked Rambler, and get banged up for eleven months!

• Options
    Oh sorry this isn't the things that p*** you off thread.

Er. Car "kits" that cost more than the car. Spoilers and imitation high performance brakes and racing seatbelts on a s/h £500 citroen saxo.
  • Options

Changing drink on someone else's round so theirs costs more than yours did.

You stingy bastard!
    Haha they're the stingy ones Paul. Think about it! I pay the round regardless :)