Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The "Straight Red" Thread.

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    Red card to the bloke that watches me get dry every week when I go swimming
  • Options
    Hahaha VG.
  • Options

Red card to the bloke that watches me get dry every week when I go swimming

Haha
  • Options
    sorry VG mate but you have a huge zit on your arse and I am waiting for it to explode

I wont look next week
  • Options
    Gammysnr said:

Onesies, anywhere outside of the house.

Onesies..... anywhere!
  • Options
    edited October 2013

100% red card to the despicable c@*# who just put my back window through on my car. As expected, police say there's ' not much chance' of getting them.

#pissedoff

Dya reckon @AddickUpNorth the perpetrators B*stards knew what you do for a living? Or did you have have something on show they fancied?
  • Options

100% red card to the despicable c@*# who just put my back window through on my car. As expected, police say there's ' not much chance' of getting them.

#pissedoff

was the daughters boyfriend AUN me and big rob have in the back of a transit in Cleethorpes he has confessed after taking his toenails off with a blowtorch

• Options
    @RedChaser - convinced it wasn't work related, I don't have anyone who might bear a grudge. Head unit was in place so if it was theft they were crap at that. Just some inadequate specimen with a grudge against some one who's worked for their belongings. Karma will take care of it.

@nth london addick - good work squire but I shoulda told you my young un dumped his sorry arse a few weeks back. She found out he had a fiance in another town. Little ****!
  • Options
    that's alright then mate me and rob wont rush him back
  • Options
    Parents who are out with their children and have got headphones in. Why not try and actually talk to them!?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Winning the ball fairly in football, just ask Wes Brown ...
  • Options
    Gammysnr said:

Onesies, anywhere outside of the house.

this

followed by a lifetime ban from leaving the house