Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Options
    Not now that kerry katona dont mate i only used to go in there for a chance to smash her over the chips
  • Options
    The Icelandic brothers play for a semi-pro Division 2 side in Iceland called Afturelding. Roughly the same standard as our Conference. From what I gather Arnor plays for the first team and has done for 3 odd seasons and might be vice-captain, Thor plays for their reserves/academy and is captain.
  • Options
    Oostergaard scored the Welsh goal of the season in a 3-2 defeat at The Racecourse Ground back in 1980
  • Options

Not now that kerry katona dont mate i only used to go in there for a chance to smash her over the chips

Battered??
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

They could have the skills of Messi - but if they are not 6 foot tall, they don't make the grade.

How tall is Messi?
  • Options

How tall is she?
  • Options

How big are the chips?

• Options
    Addickted said:

Oostergaard scored the Welsh goal of the season in a 3-2 defeat at The Racecourse Ground back in 1980

now thats what i call trivia ? download from u tube available ?

• Options
    lolwray said:

Addickted said:

Trivia? That strike by Oostergaard is legendary! We contrived to lose 6-0 at Wrexham around that time, too.

• Options

lolwray said:

Addickted said:

Trivia? That strike by Oostergaard is legendary! We contrived to lose 6-0 at Wrexham around that time, too.

yes and we didnt learn our lesson ...we went and bought steve dowman off them !

• Sponsored links:

• Options

lolwray said:

Addickted said:

I think we lost 6-0 then the following week we lost 3-2 after being 2-0 up, one was in the FA Cup the other a league game, not sure what way round it was.
  • Options

What's the language ? Finnish ?

He's not finnish, he's only 20.
    You're finnish.
  • Options
    No exciting rumours then :( Except we have a Norse God coming on trial
  • Options
    DeeBee said:

No exciting rumours then :( Except we have a Norse God coming on trial

If not a Norse God, maybe a Saga Lout.

• Options
    Pretty boring so far.
  • Options
    Nicky bailey's wife posted on twitter that herself and nicky are on their way to london to sign something!! Big rumours he signing for millwall, would we have him back at charlton or is signing him a step backwards???
  • Options
    A Ginger signing a ginger...definitely going to happen.
  • Options

Nicky bailey's wife posted on twitter that herself and nicky are on their way to london to sign something!! Big rumours he signing for millwall, would we have him back at charlton or is signing him a step backwards???

Bailey and Jackson to Millwall? Have I missed something? Have they been taken over or they just being stupid with money. Maybe if they'd given Jacket some cash he would've stuck around.
  • Options
    Bailey is coming back to Charlton. Rumour has it they did not pay us in full for his services so we are able to get him for a snip.

*Disclaimer - The above comment could be false
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chrispy51 said:

Bailey is coming back to Charlton. Rumour has it they did not pay us in full for his services so we are able to get him for a snip.

*Disclaimer - The above comment could be false

He's on a free anyway!!
  • Options

Think the spanners are panic buying after the close escape they had if they get jackson and bailey they will be on high wages and we can all sit back and piss ourselfs laughing when it all goes tits up league one and admin here we come my tool box friends.. Oh and they have a west ham ex player as a boss cant wait to see the car crash that is waiting to happen. We are trimming and shrewdly recruiting hopecfully not risking our long term future.
  • Options

Think the spanners are panic buying after the close escape they had if they get jackson and bailey they will be on high wages and we can all sit back and piss ourselfs laughing when it all goes tits up league one and admin here we come my tool box friends.. Oh and they have a west ham ex player as a boss cant wait to see the car crash that is waiting to happen. We are trimming and shrewdly recruiting hopecfully not risking our long term future.

are we? Only signed Gower so far
  • Options
    Recruiting no-one is a shrewd plan!
  • Options
    Bailey and jackson although costly would improve their squad hugely anyone thinking it will go tits for them are mistaken

Last season was unique in terms of points scored that took you down in any other season millwall were well safe

There is no indication that the championship will be as tough this season to avoid the drop

I believe we will sign free signings on higher wages than any player buys

So until june 30 or july 1 i dont expect much movement if millwall are doing business early thats bad for us regardless if they are paying over the odds on wages, their finances dont concern me their squad does
  • Options
    iaitch said:

lolwray said:

Addickted said:

I think we lost 6-0 then the following week we lost 3-2 after being 2-0 up, one was in the FA Cup the other a league game, not sure what way round it was.
    6-0 was FA cup...sadly, I was there.

• Options
    Are we all so sure that promoting younger players is such a bad idea? We have to have an Academy for some reason....don't we?
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Are we all so sure that promoting younger players is such a bad idea? We have to have an Academy for some reason....don't we?

Depends if they're good enough or not. I'd love a few youngsters to push into the first-team, but i'd prefer some depth just in case they aren't quite there yet. It's a risk relying on youth.
  • Options

seth plum said:

Depends if they're good enough or not. I'd love a few youngsters to push into the first-team, but i'd prefer some depth just in case they aren't quite there yet. It's a risk relying on youth.
    I agree with this. Youth players getting first team football should be a luxury/plan b (after injuries etc) or if they excel and displace a regular first teamer, not a necessity and a 'plan a' from the start if the season.
    With the number of players leaving I suspect we might be taking a gamble, replacing them with fewer but better quality (more expensive) players but leaving a trim squad that might be more reliant than desired on gap fill youth players (smith etc).
    Or we are completely skint and the reduced wages from the released players is just keeping is afloat as a business!
  • Options
    Ross_cafc said:

seth plum said:

I agree with this. Youth players getting first team football should be a luxury/plan b (after injuries etc) or if they excel and displace a regular first teamer, not a necessity and a 'plan a' from the start if the season.
    With the number of players leaving I suspect we might be taking a gamble, replacing them with fewer but better quality (more expensive) players but leaving a trim squad that might be more reliant than desired on gap fill youth players (smith etc).
    Or we are completely skint and the reduced wages from the released players is just keeping is afloat as a business!
    I suppose you could argue that if the coaching and investment is there in youth then they will be good enough for the first team. Not saying it isn't, just a general point really.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!