Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

**Post-Millwall Arrangements | Leaving The Ground | Please Read**

1272829303133»

Comments

• edited March 2013

Don't think it's complicated. We have them 3153 (or possibly slightly more). They held back 150 odd for comps, etc. and put 3002 up for sale, and sold them all.

No, comps are in the allocation. The answer is that Charlton sell away tickets to Millwall fans via staff, etc. I expect the other 250 were retained as a buffer for relocations.
  • Off_it said:

Can I just say that red on red action is never good.

Unless its two lezzas on the blob. I'm just watching.

Your a sick man LOL

• Cas trust are seeking a meeting with club and police on this topic hopefully around Easter, we will be reporting back soon
  • Nice one Razil -

Off_it !!!
  • razil said:

Cas trust are seeking a meeting with club and police on this topic hopefully around Easter, we will be reporting back soon

Hope you mark him better than the defence did on Saturday.
  • razil said:

Cas trust are seeking a meeting with club and police on this topic hopefully around Easter, we will be reporting back soon

Nice one
  • One comment i saw on a millwall site just about sums this pathetic 'plan of action' up:

"Don't anyone move. The longer we stand there singing "WEMBERLEEEE", the longer they've got to stand there and listen to it!"

They can stand there all they like, I will have left the ground at a time of my choosing. They've blocked one route home - they're not locking us in.
  • One comment i saw on a millwall site just about sums this pathetic 'plan of action' up:

"Don't anyone move. The longer we stand there singing "WEMBERLEEEE", the longer they've got to stand there and listen to it!"

They can stand there all they like, I will have left the ground at a time of my choosing. They've blocked one route home - they're not locking us in.
  • I take it back, I didn't start the rumour, I called him a Rozzer's best mate so I am not responsible. Page 29.

Massive old bump this one (unless it was sunk). Blimming heck I was angry.
  • Ermm sorry about the bump... I should have tagged the intel officer.

@nth london addick
  • Sponsored links: