Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Your thoughts on Red Division

Comments

• They're just recharging the old batteries in readiness for the new season
  • lets hope they keep going ... we need some personality
  • What is this organisation? Can anyone join? What are they secrets? Why Red? Why division?
  • masicat said:

What is this organisation? Can anyone join? What are they secrets? Why Red? Why division?

Sounds like the freemasons
  • The atmosphere for the Cardiff game was amazing, Sang through their first two goals, Good at palace and Huddersfield away aswell, Would like to hear some older chants and some different ones aswell :)
  • We need to flare/fire bomb the entire lower tier at the den next season, that will teach them to take it away from us.

Millwall away will be1200 kick off as well. All bar one at London brigde opens at 9. Problem solved.
  • What happened to this mob? Need them at Yeovil - must win!
  • I have never been one for shouting or singing very much during games, I am too engaged in watching the action .. But I like to hear the singing and support and to see/hear that many fans get a kick out of it, both joining in and approving .. what I cannot tolerate is any booing and jeering of our team, especially any young players who are finding their metaphorical feet. The Red Division? .. may it provide the young 'chaps' with much pleasure and enjoyment
  • Iy would be nice to hear hoist the addicts flag again.
  • Don't they support West Ham now?
  • Sponsored links:

• LenGlover said:

Don't they support West Ham now?

Haha very good
  • LenGlover said:

Don't they support West Ham now?

Haha very good
    Sorry it was an open goal that even Church couldn't miss

:-)
  • Where's the RD gone, where's the RD gone!!!!!

Possibly worth bringing back next year with the plans of a standin/singing section in east stand A block next season? Or is that all a bit too palace...
  • edited April 2014

Where's the RD gone, where's the RD gone!!!!!

Possibly worth bringing back next year with the plans of a standin/singing section in east stand A block next season? Or is that all a bit too palace...

There's a new RD in town.
  • I preferred New Order. (Has anyone done that joke yet?)
  • edited April 2014
    The east stand blocks A and B is where the new breed will congregate next season. Thats where its going to be at. People will soon see how noisy that east stand corner is....Its coming home its coming home the East stands coming home. Need a hang out maybe the royal oak right near the ground....
  • But when they see that half the seats have no view of the oppo it might put them off.
  • what happened to red division?
  • We need Red Division back.
  • Sponsored links:

• I agree located thereselves in the north lower will improve the atmosphere a lot in the valley
  • Yeah definitely. But to be honest most people on here will probably say it's embarrassing, but shouldn't they care about the atmosphere at games at The Valley? After all it can have an effect on our team's performances on the pitch.
  • Portch said:

Yeah definitely. But to be honest most people on here will probably say it's embarrassing, but shouldn't they care about the atmosphere at games at The Valley? After all it can have an effect on our team's performances on the pitch.

Pretty sure most of the payers love the atmosphere at the ground, most speak about how great the fans are in interviews and on twitter.

Would it be nice for more people to sing, well aways but from where I "Stand" in the upper north everyone in the mighty J block do sing.

do we need to turn ourselves into the Palace Ultras, definitely not.

So yes more singing maybe but not something that is rehearsed its football not a tv programme.

the Millwall fans at the end of the game that was embarrassing, it was clearly rehearsed and as soon as the ref blew the full time whistle they started
  • Any movement of fans to create a singing area will have to be organised by the club. I'm all for it to be honest, can only be a good thing as far as I can tell
  • Portch said:

Yeah definitely. But to be honest most people on here will probably say it's embarrassing, but shouldn't they care about the atmosphere at games at The Valley? After all it can have an effect on our team's performances on the pitch.

Pretty sure most of the payers love the atmosphere at the ground, most speak about how great the fans are in interviews and on twitter.

Would it be nice for more people to sing, well aways but from where I "Stand" in the upper north everyone in the mighty J block do sing.

So yes more singing maybe but not something that is rehearsed its football not a tv programme.

the Millwall fans at the end of the game that was embarrassing, it was clearly rehearsed and as soon as the ref blew the full time whistle they started
    They do like the atmosphere but imagine how much better it could be if more than just north upper sang?

What do you mean about the Millwall fans? You talking about the smoke grenades?
  • Any movement of fans to create a singing area will have to be organised by the club. I'm all for it to be honest, can only be a good thing as far as I can tell

But that's what the covered end is, you get a ticket for the upper north if you wanna stand and sing.

if you wanna sit and be quiet eating your prawn sandwich, you get a ticket in the west
  • Portch said:

Portch said:

They do like the atmosphere but imagine how much better it could be if more than just north upper sang?

No I mean the clearly choreographed singing as soon as the ref blew for full time

But that's what the covered end is, you get a ticket for the upper north if you wanna stand and sing.

if you wanna sit and be quiet eating your prawn sandwich, you get a ticket in the west
    Or if you want to sit and be quiet drinking tea from your flask, east stand is also an option. Right?
  • Portch said:

Portch said:

No I mean the clearly choreographed singing as soon as the ref blew for full time
    I don't recall that.
  • Don't get me wrong I am all for more people singing but all I am saying is Red Division us not getting more people singing, it will be the same people just in a different area and looking like idiots if it turns out like the palace ultras.

the other thing is I think we have a fan group where there are lots of people who are 50+ who are more than happy to sit quietly