Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

It's snowing ! (Feb 2022 Page 77)

Comments

• Options
    All the snow here in Borough Green had melted by 4pm & only a light dusting around 8pm. I think we'll get a bit overnight but by midday it will have mainly cleared again. Like the CAFC takeover the imminent deluge isn't as imminent as we first thought but Friday looks a bit nasty though
  • Options

imageBlizzard passing by the centre of London at around 1pm

I'm trying to work this out. Are you standing on the top of the O2 ?
    That was taken on the back of Eddie the Eagle
  • Options

imageBlizzard passing by the centre of London at around 1pm

I'm trying to work this out. Are you standing on the top of the O2 ?
    Going by the cable at the top of the picture Id say that he's on a zip wire heading straight for the Thames
  • Options
    I’m sure that there won’t be enough snow to cover a small water biscuit. Cancel trains and close roads yes but cover a water biscuit no.
  • Options
    It’s snowing cats and dogs here on the Kent/Sussex border. Just driven back from Brighton and couldn’t see much for parts of the journey. Glad to be home.
  • Options

It’s snowing cats and dogs here on the Kent/Sussex border. Just driven back from Brighton and couldn’t see much for parts of the journey. Glad to be home.

It was was heavy on the M20 a couple of hours ago. Glad to be home too.
  • Options
    Fingers crossed we wake up to snowmagedon!
  • Options
    Snow settled here in Farningham
  • Options
    2-3 inches settled in Tunbridge Wells and more to come. Our dog is going loopy running around in the garden.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

2-3 inches settled in Tunbridge Wells and more to come. Our dog is going loopy running around in the garden.

yes, snowmaggedon is here. Just wonder what the residents of Moscow or New York must think when a month or so ago they had 4-5 FEET of the stuff. I've just looked out and see some tyres tracks in the road outside. I don't think I'll get worried until I can't see the car that made them.
  • Options
    Im working the night shift in London....... hopefully its not that bad in the morning
  • Options
    The Dome has been breached !

Slightly dodgy journey home from tonight's quiz along the A21.

Might have to start rationing our bread & milk tomorrow.....
  • Options
    Just got back seven mile lane is a nightmare as is the a28 from there towards tonbridge through hadlow
  • Options
    Nothing here in romford way.
  • Options
    About 2 inches here in Horsham overnight.

Not sure about the snow.
  • Options
    4-6 inches overnight in Maidstone. Complete white out. Love it.

Just been out with the dog and he is loving it. Very eerie as no traffic at allis moving about.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Yeah train to work for me, assuming they’re running and I don’t stack it during the 30min walk.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Nothing here in romford way.

Or down the road in Hornchurch.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone know what Bromley is like? Wife is due in court (for work) and is aiming for the train at the moment.
  • Options

Anyone know what Bromley is like? Wife is due in court (for work) and is aiming for the train at the moment.

Nothing in Bromley
  • Options
    Clear in Bromley
  • Options
    Good couple of inches in Strood this morning
  • Options
    Heavy snow coming down in Maidstone again now and radar maps show a lot more to come. I'll be working from home today.
  • Options

Anyone know what Bromley is like?

Pretentious , palace area and overrated
  • Options
    Yes about 6 inches of snow in the Maidstone manor.
    One will be out in the snow building assorted snowmen and snowball fighting in the next 20 mins. And then the kids can come out too. :smile:
  • Options
    No snow in Dartford, however the school my wife works at in Longfield is closed !!!

Honestly, this country is a joke