Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

It's snowing ! (Feb 2022 Page 77)

1767778798082»

Comments

• Options
    Could have been deep snow here in Swanley if it had been cold enough. All we've had since 11am yesterday is rain. And more rain. 

• Options
    edited March 2023
    Could have been deep snow here in Swanley if it had been cold enough. All we've had since 11am yesterday is rain. And more rain. 

Lot's of pissed off staff in Ashford.

Woke up in Strood thinking "Aye aye, could be closed today", but as I headed out on the M20 it got less and less. By the time I got to my site for the day, just a grey, wet and depressing shithole as usual.  THEN  the learners turned up and it went downhill from there!
  • Options
    Been snowing quite heavily here in West Yorkshire all morning but it’s too wet to settle. We have an amber warning from 15:00 onwards with a prediction of 10 - 20cm this evening and overnight. We’ll see.
  • Options

A lot of our snow in the North Cotswolds disappeared yesterday with the rain and then it snowed again overnight.
  • Options
    No snow in Tenerife. Just the 26 degrees 🙄
  • Options
    No snow in Tenerife. Just the 26 degrees 🙄
    Now they're getting on, the Three Degrees need more members to produce the same vocals as before.