Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Koc & bull story?

Comments

• Options

I know that hand g,but tell me another club that has had a billionaire join there club and kept it quiet?.

If they kept it quiet then how would we know?
  • Options
    It's all about the initial meetings-the longer you spend doing the work on them, the better chance of a successful outcome for both parties.
  • Options
    It's too easy lads.
  • Options
    When do initial meetings become subsequent meetings, intermediate meetings and final meetings ? I demand to know.
  • Options
    My personal experience is that the final meetings never go on for too long. And I quite often skip the subsequent and intermediate meetings.
  • Options

I know that hand g,but tell me another club that has had a billionaire join there club and kept it quiet?.

AS Charente said, if they kept it quiet how would we know?

But Kevin Cash, worth £500 - kept quiet

True owners of Leeds - Kept quiet.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Didn't realise they were that big. Thought they owned a couple of kebab shops in Greenwich.
  • Options

AS Charente said, if they kept it quiet how would we know?

But Kevin Cash, worth £500 - kept quiet

True owners of Leeds - Kept quiet.

Kevin cash worth £500?.So the Football league need to know?.fans don't?.
  • Options
    HandG said:

Valley27000, be serious, if we issue a Koc release too prematurely, it could ruin the whole thing.

I know that feeling!

• Options
    Keep calm and wait. Any release would be premature.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Keep calm and wait. Any release would be premature.

You're used to premature things aren't you ;-)

• Options
    Ashaddick

Thanks, I didn't know Abramovic was so far below Mittal, but I guess I was making the same point as you. A really astute billionaire who made his money in a normal way, may not be the most generous benefactor. And I agree, careful what we wish for
  • Options
    Valley be real man, he isn't our owner so no need for a statement... The club doesn't and rightly so issue a statement for every rumour or potential business deal, not the way it works pal
  • Options

What is the hold up?.why don't our club release a statement?.

LOL

The Club have, allegedly, banned the SLP for even mentioning the story so they aren't going to run regular updates just for you.

If it happens, it happens but don;'t even expect too much, or any, info even then.
    Banned the SLP? Free Press no longer here in the UK? Dire days indeed! ;-)
  • Options
    KOC = Kevins own cash. And that I believe is all we have.
  • Options

KOC = Kevins own cash. And that I believe is all we have.

For now !

• Options

Ashaddick

Thanks, I didn't know Abramovic was so far below Mittal, but I guess I was making the same point as you. A really astute billionaire who made his money in a normal way, may not be the most generous benefactor. And I agree, careful what we wish for

I think Mittal spent £42million on his daughters wedding, must have been a half decent shin dig.

Agree that money does not mean it will be splashed on the club.

• Options
    edited December 2012
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isnt it his son who heavily involved in QPR and not Mittal the Mogul, seems it's just he's Son's play thing rather than any serious investment. If they were really serious why bring fernandes in at all?
  • Options
    "The takeover *is/(isn't) going ahead according to X X. They are buying out the directors as I text." *Delete as applicable
  • Options
    supaclive said:

"The takeover *is/(isn't) going ahead according to X X. They are buying out the directors as I text." *Delete as applicable

What does that even mean
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think he's covering his options Nicholas.
  • Options
    It means that its happening right now, I think.
  • Options
    Ackworth said he would get an investor for us, maybe people dismissed his overall charm and persuasive manner.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

supaclive said:

What does that even mean
    What?! So now The XX are involved too? Brilliant tunes before the match! Although not ones to really whip the crowd into a frenzy!
  • Options
    Posted on Into The Valley forum today :

Re: New money?
    « Reply #133 Today at 1:49pm »

Deal being done / not done right now, but don't expect loads of money.

Read more: http://intothevalley.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=12540&page=5#ixzz2EqX2nBZe
  • Options
    Confused :-&
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Thank you for making it all so much clearer now :-&

• Options
    Just heard that Santa is real.
  • Options
    Koc and bull story.
  • Options
    We were all doomed a few months back and now we are the new Man City- never a dull moment at Charlton