Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Has anyone seen Charlton score 6 (six) goals or more in 90 minutes of a competitive match.....

123457»

Comments

• vffvff
    edited April 2023
    Charlton 6 Southampton 2 - some great goals from Mike Flannagan. When I was a kid. Some brilliant free kicks. 
  • Yes - an 8-4 Middlesbrough/ a 6-6 Pompey
    Middlesbrough had a famous keeper ' Ugolini' and I think thier team included one of the great post war players ' Wilf Mannion'
  • kentred2 said:
    Seen us concede 7 twice sure there's a few on here who were at those games v Burnley & Brighton, funny thing I remember those (mainly as they were away) but can't recall Swansea or Southampton though I was probably at both of those (hardly missed a home game back then).
    Saw the 7-1 defeat at Luton! 
    Didn't go to that one.
  • edited April 2023
    Although I first went in 1969, I didn't go that often until the 74-5 season, and missed the two six goal specials in the early seventies. I also missed the 6-2 v Southampton as I was at a funeral, so saturday was the first time I've seen us score six, unless you count watching the Plymouth game a couple of years ago on an ipad. So, only another 54 years to go till the next time.