Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Varney, Kavanagh, and Everitt! (Page 13: Note from Rick Everitt)

Comments

• Options

They can't stop Twitter #cafc

very true
  • Options
    edited October 2012

shirty5 said:

I'm sure the club will put out a paragraph about this in Saturday's programme.

Really? They've not commented on PV or SK leaving yet, so why would they start now?
    As the saying goes...whoooosh! Sorry Red Pete...think (hope) this was as tongue-in-cheek as you can get ;-)
  • Options
    Ha ha - yep you got me!!
  • Options
    All the best Rick.

The reason i'm actually a CAFC fan was because of a special ticket deal...so I suppose I can thank you for making me a Charlton fan!
  • Options
    now i dont do facebook, but are some of you saying that youve put good luck messages up on the official page ect. and they are being deleted by the club, thats not good is it surely?
  • Options
    Good luck for the future Rick. I've never met you but it's clear that you have done a massive amount of good for Charlton. Sad to see it ending so badly.
  • Options
    As a kid with a Liverpool supporting parent, the Valley Express scheme and therefore you bought me to the world of true football. I know of many others just like me and we'd all like to thank you and wish you the best for the future.
  • Options
    bloodnut said:

now i dont do facebook, but are some of you saying that youve put good luck messages up on the official page ect. and they are being deleted by the club, thats not good is it surely?

Comments back on there now
  • Options
    bloodnut said:

Its status said:

The biggest Valley crowd of the season so far will watch Saturday’s Championship match between Charlton and Barnsley (3pm), and that means a bumper Jackpot Tickets first prize. What’s more, everyone who buys two tickets for the matchday prize draw will receive an extra one for a special bonus £500 draw. Read the full story here - http://www.cafc.co.uk.

and Oakster and a few others put... big thanks to Rick Everitt who's idea this was and other stuch stuff etc etc.

Gone.

• Options
    Oakster said:

perhaps we can show thanks for Rick in a small, positive way by commenting on his efforts for Saturday's game on the club's Facebook message site

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialCAFC

Yes but removed within minutes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is reading very much like an obituary but I very very much suspect that there is a lot of life left in the corpse. Thankyou RE for all your hard work and efforts for Charlton Athletic and its long suffering fans.
  • Options
    Screengrabbed in case they delete it again. Let's see how many comments we can get.

• Options
    edited October 2012
    A message to Tony Jimenez:-

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you we don't have money. But what we do have are a very particular set of skills; skills we have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me us a nightmare for people like you. If you admit what you've done to Varney, Kav & Everitt, that'll be the end of it. We will not look for you, we will not pursue you. But if you don't, we will look for you, we will find you, and ....... :-)
  • Options
    Good work LFE.
  • Options

shirty5 said:

I'm sure the club will put out a paragraph about this in Saturday's programme.

Really? They've not commented on PV or SK leaving yet, so why would they start now?
    They did comment on it with a couple of paragraphs in the Leicester programme saying they have left. They will probably do the same for Mr Everitt in saturdays programme.

• Options
    cheers curb_it, shirty and others for putting that up for us not on facebook... anyway, that dont sit too well me, whats that all about, trying to shut us up, not good for what i make of it!
  • Options
    The messages are back? Well apart from the first few.
  • Options
    Covered End Member
    5:11PM

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you we don't have money. But what we do have are a very particular set of skills; skills we have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me us a nightmare for people like you. If you admit what you've done to Varney, Kav & Everitt, that'll be the end of it. We will not look for you, we will not pursue you. But if you don't, we will look for you, we will find you, and ....... :-)

Don't hold your breath waiting for a reply CE.

• Options

Good luck :D
  • Options
    All messages are back now, and mounting.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

....moan about potholes, smoking & Gnomes !
  • Options
    Good Luck Rick and thank you.
    Like others I've been onto the CAFC FB page, and left a short messege. A very sad day.
  • Options
    This is terrible news. I am very worried about what's going on at our club atm.
    Thank you for everything you've done for the club we all love Rick.
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

Good Luck Rick and thank you.
    Like others I've been onto the CAFC FB page, and left a short messege. A very sad day.

Which I think has already been deleted

Absolute muppets. I cannot believe all this.

• Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial
    The latest #FootballForAFiver sales figures are in... http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20121017-fsf-chairman-back-football-for-a-fiver-431209.aspx … (IL) #cafc

De Rizzo ‏@Addickinatincan
    @CAFCofficial Can you send Rick a copy, he'd love to see how his baby's doing

Brilliant !
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    good, keep it up facebookers ;~)
  • Options
    I hope you'll be back one day rick, I really do.
  • Options

This is reading very much like an obituary but I very very much suspect that there is a lot of life left in the corpse. Thankyou RE for all your hard work and efforts for Charlton Athletic and its long suffering fans.

Very much seconded.
    See you back on the frontline Rick, whenever that may be.
  • Options
    Serious Question:
    If You are sacked from your workplace you are normally "barred" from the premises, Is Rick "banned" from The Valley ?