Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• What part of no spoilers are people missing here?  :)
  • Redhenry said:
    What part of no spoilers are people missing here?  :)
    Most parts
  • Anybody watched Rain Dogs yet? I caught ten minutes of episode two last night (didnt see episode 1) and found it really entertaining, I love a black comedy. I will iplayer it from the begining on the strength of that.
  • IdleHans said:
    Anybody watched Rain Dogs yet? I caught ten minutes of episode two last night (didnt see episode 1) and found it really entertaining, I love a black comedy. I will iplayer it from the begining on the strength of that.
    Watched the whole series. Some funny bits but found it hard to relate to the characters.
  • IdleHans said:
    Anybody watched Rain Dogs yet? I caught ten minutes of episode two last night (didnt see episode 1) and found it really entertaining, I love a black comedy. I will iplayer it from the begining on the strength of that.
    I liked it. Bonus for the use of Werewolves of London in that episode 👍🏼 
  • Succession S4, E3 wasn’t as great as has been claimed, imo. 

• Sponsored links:

• Jesus hasnt taken long for there to be a remake has there
    Good Friday to Easter Sunday ? 
  • edited April 2023
    Jesus hasnt taken long for there to be a remake has there
    20 years I guess, and it's a TV show so they don't have to rush the story like the films do.

I suppose Fantastic Beasts etc haven't been that successful, so they're going back to the original familiar story.
    20 years I guess, and it's a TV show so they don't have to rush the story like the films do.

I guess Fantastic Beasts etc haven't been that successful, so they're going back to the original familiar story.
    20 years since the first film maybe, its been 12 since the final and we've had the fantastic beasts series between that.

I guess Fantastic Beasts etc haven't been that successful, so they're going back to the original familiar story.
    20 years since the first film maybe, its been 12 since the final and we've had the fantastic beasts series between that.
    It'll be 2 or 3 years until it's actually on TV, then if it follows one series/school year every year/18 months, it'll still be 20+ years.

• Wonder if they'll try and get Daniel Radcliffe to play James Potter
  • Jessie said:
    Just watched the latest episode of Succession...... All I can say is...... It's one of THE best in the whole series. And I recommend this series to everyone on here that hasn't watched it yet.
    best show on television right now. Real shame that it's the final season, but as you say - incredible episode. Brilliant in every department.
  • I see there is a Colin Farrell Penguin spin-off coming out soonish. Production trailer looks decent.
  • With all the stuff going on with Rowling I’m surprised anyone is going near it.
    I’ve never been into it tbh but I find the fallout quite unsettling.
    I was at a dinner party at Christmas and we played a game after and she appeared in one of the questions. The daughter of the host (in her teens) was reading it out and refused to say her name.
    Bizarre 🤷‍♀️
  • I see there is a Colin Farrell Penguin spin-off coming out soonish. Production trailer looks decent.
    Looks good 
  • Jessie said:
    Just watched the latest episode of Succession...... All I can say is...... It's one of THE best in the whole series. And I recommend this series to everyone on here that hasn't watched it yet.
    best show on television right now. Real shame that it's the final season, but as you say - incredible episode. Brilliant in every department.
    I watched it on Monday night and now I still can't get it off my head... The whole cast is amazing. I am slightly surprised that not many people in this thread are watching it. Is it because it's not airing in the UK? The creator Jesse Armstrong is English and I just found out that the director of the latest episode is English too (I watched a Behind the Scenes clip and he's got an English accent) so you should be proud! ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Jessie said:
    Jessie said:
    I watched it on Monday night and now I still can't get it off my head... The whole cast is amazing. I am slightly surprised that not many people in this thread are watching it. Is it because it's not airing in the UK? The creator Jesse Armstrong is English and I just found out that the director of the latest episode is English too (I watched a Behind the Scenes clip and he's got an English accent) so you should be proud! ;)
    it's on sky atlantic (like all HBO shows), which is a premium channel in the uk. Yes jesse armstrong is also the creator of peep show - possibly the best british comedy in the last decade or two, most of the other writers are english comedy writers too (explains the hilarious bits fitted between all the drama). He's ridiculously talented. 
  • yep, am waiting for all the series to be available to stream on Netflix or amazon
  • MrOneLung said:
    yep, am waiting for all the series to be available to stream on Netflix or amazon
    likely wont happen as it's HBO. Will stay on sky boxset.
  • With all the stuff going on with Rowling I’m surprised anyone is going near it.
    I was at a dinner party at Christmas and we played a game after and she appeared in one of the questions. The daughter of the host (in her teens) was reading it out and refused to say her name.
    Bizarre 🤷‍♀️
    Some segments of the world are utterly insane and I include the twattish people involved with the Harry Potter films in that. JK Rowling being attacked is the most mental thing, when you read what she has said it is not in the slightest bit controversial or offensive, in fact its the opposite. 

• edited April 2023
    Binged watched 4 part series Obsessed on Netflix. Surgeon having a steamy affair with his sons fiance. I would suggest right up @Fanny Fanackapan and others street.
  • Enjoyed the documentary about the Boston Bombings. We all know the story but it's the right length and very factual.

• MrOneLung said:
    yep, am waiting for all the series to be available to stream on Netflix or amazon
    likely wont happen as it's HBO. Will stay on sky boxset.
    Series 4 is on one of them at present 
  • Binged watched 4 part series Obsessed on Netflix. Surgeon having a steamy affair with his sons fiance. I would suggest right up @Fanny Fanackapan and others street.
    Sounds worth a watch, thanks, BB.
  • Colin in accounts
  • Carter said:
    With all the stuff going on with Rowling I’m surprised anyone is going near it.
    Bizarre 🤷‍♀️
    Some segments of the world are utterly insane and I include the twattish people involved with the Harry Potter films in that. JK Rowling being attacked is the most mental thing, when you read what she has said it is not in the slightest bit controversial or offensive, in fact its the opposite. 

Everyone has to admire the emporer's new clothes. Deviation will not be tolerated.