Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• The first two episodes of Beef on Netflix are very good. I can see it being the next big thing on Netflix. 

It's about two people who face off after a road rage incident 
  • Love Succession but the latest episode was another level. The acting and script were so good we were immersed right into it. Bravo.

Up there with the some of finest TV I have seen, be that Normal People, the best episodes of Handmaid’s Tale and BBCs 1995 Pride and Prejudice.
  • Sorry if it’s already been flagged but watching ‘shrinking’ on Apple TV. Best thing we have seen in ages 
  • Did anyone watch Scared of the Dark last night? New 'reality' show with various levels of celebrities stuck in a pitch dark warehouse. I watched with a bit of cynicism but it was hilarious. Danny Dyer presenting. Chris Eubank getting wound up by all the swearing. Gazza admitting to having to give himself some self-care after hugging Margaret Thatcher. Plus some unknown Love Island contestant screaming at absolutely everything. I think it runs every day this week.
  • Caught up on the latest episode of Succession last night. Going to be a sad day when this series finishes. Really is superior television 
  • I've started Succession. 4 episodes into the first series and cant wait to get home and carry on watching. Really like Roman as a character so far.
  • I've started Succession. 4 episodes into the first series and cant wait to get home and carry on watching. Really like Roman as a character so far.
    what platform you watching it on @ValleyGary ?

• been watching The Twelve on itvX - Aussie based court drams

had awful reviews but we are quite enjoying it
  • Currently enjoying Succession, Colin from Accounts and Your Honor second series
    Have started The Dry and am unsure whether to continue or not. Want to watch Blue Lights
    Shrek raved about The Last of Us, but I couldn't get into it.
    We both enjoyed the Night Agent, Guilt and of course Happy Valley
    I quite enjoyed Six Four and also Mystery Road, and Hotel Portofino
  • Sponsored links:

• Wilma said:
    Did anyone watch Scared of the Dark last night? New 'reality' show with various levels of celebrities stuck in a pitch dark warehouse. I watched with a bit of cynicism but it was hilarious. Danny Dyer presenting. Chris Eubank getting wound up by all the swearing. Gazza admitting to having to give himself some self-care after hugging Margaret Thatcher. Plus some unknown Love Island contestant screaming at absolutely everything. I think it runs every day this week.
    Yes, it was very good & it's only 5 episodes. C4 Sunday to Thursday.
    Eubank is well Chris Eubank.
  • MrOneLung said:
    I've started Succession. 4 episodes into the first series and cant wait to get home and carry on watching. Really like Roman as a character so far.
    what platform you watching it on @ValleyGary ?

IPTV mate. I think you have to pay for it on legal streaming sites.
  • Finished off watching Blue Lights - a really good watch. Far better than I expected.
    Just watched tonight's episode. It's really very good.
  • All caught up on succession 

Episode 3 was fucking horrible wasn't it, gripping but horrible 

The dialogue and chemistry between the cast is excellent I dont know if any of it is ad-libbed, improvised or what but I really like it 
  • I’m on episode 5 of The Night Agent on Netflix, really enjoying it.
  • Catching up with latest series of MasterChef on iPlayer. Halway through third episode and realise it was a series from 2 years ago which I'd already seen. Watching television doesn't getting tougher than that.

Btw, anyone watch that Raoul Moat series on ITV?ight watch that next if it's any good.
    Same here, enjoying this one
    Same here, enjoying this one
    Yes I was the first to put this on here and was surprised that someone immediately slated it.

Incidentally a very old series but of similar standard Shooter is very good.

Enjoyed the Raoul More drama on itv. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Please take a look at Colin from Accounts on BBC2. Set in Sydney, it's very witty and, shall we say, a little earthy in its humour.  Suppose it could be described as a RomCom and the two central characters do have a natural chemistry (actually married in real life). But there are some great supporting characters too not least the dog on rear wheels after whom the show is named. 
  • Watched the first two episodes of Rabbit Hole last night. Kiefer Sutherland’s new show on Paramount+.  Corporate espionage with loads of twists and flashbacks. Some far-fetched scenarios at the moment, as there’s obviously more going on, but looking forward to seeing how if pans out. 
    Just finished the last episode, can’t recommend the series highly enough.
  • Into episode 4 of 8 in the Netflix series airing from tonight -The Diplomat.

Very enjoyable so far & all the better for having the luscious Rufus Sewell in nearly every scene. 
  • Please take a look at Colin from Accounts on BBC2. Set in Sydney, it's very witty and, shall we say, a little earthy in its humour.  Suppose it could be described as a RomCom and the two central characters do have a natural chemistry (actually married in real life). But there are some great supporting characters too not least the dog on rear wheels after whom the show is named. 
    Caught the first episode last week and it is right up my strasse. Even my wife enjoyed it, and she looks at me pityfully for my schoolboy guffawing at The Inbetweeners. 
  • Funny isn't it, we all see tings differently. Gave up on The Night Agent, found it predictable
    in a typical spoon fed American way. 

• Finished the second season of Shadow and Bones. Very watchable but Game of Thrones it's not. 6/10 from me. 
  • TEL said:
    Funny isn't it, we all see tings differently. Gave up on The Night Agent, found it predictable
    100% Tel but wouldn’t it be boring if we were all the same.

I thought stranger things and the last of us were rubbish  yet others on here claiming it’s the best TV they have watched since breaking bad etc.

We all have different tastes and long may it continue 
  • Have to agree with Fanny about Netflix The Diplomat. Very good and written by the West Wing and Homeland people. Kero Russell reminds me a little bit of Carrie in Homeland and yes Rufus Sewell is in it too.
  • TEL said:
    Funny isn't it, we all see tings differently. Gave up on The Night Agent, found it predictable
    Same as you. Stopped watching it, didn't seem original. But I did enjoy The Recruit.