Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    Very late to this particular party but……

All episodes of Killing Eve are now on RTEPlayer & I’ve watched the first two episodes.
    I’m not gripped yet.
    I like both female lead characters, I like the music, I really like Jody Cromers fashion.

But knowing there are quite a few series I’m struggling to imagine how?

Is it worth sticking with?
    I enjoyed the first 2 series. Thought series 3 was average, which has dampened by excitement for the upcoming final series.

id say at least finish the first series and make your mind up then
  • Options

All episodes of Killing Eve are now on RTEPlayer & I’ve watched the first two episodes.
    I’m not gripped yet.
    I like both female lead characters, I like the music, I really like Jody Cromers fashion.

The first season's pretty good but like a lot of shows it goes downhill after that. 
  • Options
    Appreciate that.
    cheers 👍🏼
  • Options

I’m not gripped yet.

In my opinion it’s worth sticking with but like music TV is subjective, not everything is everyone’s cup of tea.
  • Options

I’m not gripped yet.

In my opinion it’s worth sticking with but like music TV is subjective, not everything is everyone’s cup of tea.
    Cheers LA.
     I’m going to see the first series through, mainly as I really like both lead characters.
    👍🏼
  • Options
    Started All of Us Are Dead. The usual zombie stuff but great fun.
    I'm on Ep7 I think and still enjoying it. Some proper zombie action with zombies that can run and jump rather than amble, disinterested around. 

I was really glad The Walking Dead is now on a channel I don't have as I'm no longer obligated to get bored stiff with nothing happening every week. 
  • Options
    Saw an advert for Yellowstone - it is coming to one of the channel 5 channels. 
  • Options
    The last series of Peaky Blinders starts tomorrow at 9pm on bbc1.
  • Options
    TEL said:
    I Just binge watched the first series of "Tin Star"

Tim Roth does complete maniac really well....(he really reminds me of someone I know).

First 5 episodes, you love him, but by the tenth, youre thinking Walter (Heisenberg) in series six of Breaking bad......not a very nice man.

onto season 2.......season three hits the SBS screens in March.

Still plodding through 1883.....find it hard to take seriously with all those super white teeth on show.....the rest of it is pretty gritty.

Also watching Rust.....again pretty good dreary American ex steel town drama.
    We gave up on Tin Star after about 8 episodes. As you say, we’d begun to hate him and just could see where it was all going. Might try it again as it’s been a while. 
  • Options
    TEL said:
    I Just binge watched the first series of "Tin Star"

Tim Roth does complete maniac really well....(he really reminds me of someone I know).

First 5 episodes, you love him, but by the tenth, youre thinking Walter (Heisenberg) in series six of Breaking bad......not a very nice man.

onto season 2.......season three hits the SBS screens in March.

Still plodding through 1883.....find it hard to take seriously with all those super white teeth on show.....the rest of it is pretty gritty.

Also watching Rust.....again pretty good dreary American ex steel town drama.
    Rust I'm only on the second episode of. Love the set up, more like the scenery and setting and Maura Tierney is an absolute yes for me 

1883, the teeth make it for me, shows how dirty they all are all the time and having Sam Elliott just be Sam Elliott is wonderful. There's a bit of an Easter egg about him in season 4 of yellowstone 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So this Yellowstone that is gonna be on 5 USA. 

Watch this before 1883 ? 
  • Options
    Thanks for the Yellowstone recommendation. Almost finished season 1 and love it. It's like the wild west meets Godfather!
  • Options
    Have just flown through all 5 series of Gomorrah and absolutely loved it.

Who was it on here who had a new Italian subtitled gang suggestion? Maybe @Big_Bad_World or @AFKABartram?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Watch this before 1883 ? 
    Well I haven't.

1883 is one of the best series I've watched 
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Who was it on here who had a new Italian subtitled gang suggestion? Maybe @Big_Bad_World or @AFKABartram?
    There's ZeroZeroZero. It's a single season but very much worth watching.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

There's ZeroZeroZero. It's a single season but very much worth watching.
    Hi BBW, can you message me when you get a chance, your profile is showing as private so I can’t contact you. Thanks 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Watch this before 1883 ? 
    The two are set over a 120 years apart so only the Dutton surname is the linkage. I started watching 1883 and when I ran out of episodes I started Yellowstone. They can be watched and enjoyed separately. In the last season of Yellowstone a few scenes from the time of 1883 appeared in the bit before the opening credits but apparently they were shot before anything for 1883. 

Awards for best Beth-isms could be a new thread. My favourites include 

"I had the blush fucked out of me years ago daddy" 

"Jesus Christ Beth, I'm your father, I shouldn't have to hear that"

"Its a metaphor"

"Whatever it is as your dad I can't un-hear it" 

Beth, naked getting into a metal bath tub outdoors to her preening shite of a lawyer brother 

"Jamie I'm not in the mood to explain to you that we have different pee-pees" 
  • Options
    Final part of Ozark will be released 29th April
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Give Suburra, on Netflix a go if you liked Gomorrah. Not as good but still enjoyable and highlights the good and bad of Rome. Great 3 series.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Saw an advert for Yellowstone - it is coming to one of the channel 5 channels. 
    Already has.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Final part of Ozark will be released 29th April
    Great, means i can finish breaking bad by then (season 4) and binge the whole of ozark, rather than wait or could start it i guess. 

Similar with Peaky Blinders, i dont really want to watch it until i can binge. 
  • Options
    Just finished 1883 

Brutal
  • Options
    Carter said:
    Just finished 1883 

Brutal
     One, if not the best show on TV for me.

No second season either by all accounts.