Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stevenage Away - sold out (ed. additional tickets on sale 12/10)

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    Just seen they have lost 5 on the spin. Doesnt bode well!

They beat Sheff W 5-0 at home. Perhaps their last win.

5 - 1 but doesn't really matter.

Lost last five including on pens to Wimbledon.
  • Options
    They were unlucky away to Huddersfield on Saturday losing 2-1 due to missing a last minute penalty. Will be tough but am sure we can do it.
  • Options
    1,531 sold.
  • Options
    Tried to get my old man to go while I have a rare trip up from Devon, he was having none of it. I need to get to some games before I lose interest again !!
  • Options
    have all the extra tickets sold?
  • Options
    78 tickets sent back. They are likely to sell them on the day, but check first.
  • Options

Collected my tickets today ....3 in the main stand family enclosure they still had tickets today.

• Options
    What pubs are people going to in the town then?
  • Options
    We're getting the 9:41 from Upminster so should be at the Wetherspoons for 11:30. A bite to eat, then might find somewhere else to watch the early Sky game. COYR!
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Your unlikely to find anywhere in town showing the game unless Matalan or M&S have decided to show it !. 
    There are no pubs to speak off except wetherspoons and it's a tip ( The Town center not Wetherspoons).
    Your best options are to go to a pub called Our Mutual Friend which is 10 minutes walk past the ground ( coming from the direction of the A1 ) on Broadwater crescent 

or go to the old Town which has plenty of pubs but its 25 - 30 minute walk away from the ground.  

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gonna go old mutual friend i think! 
  • Options

The Mutual while having some fine Ales will not have the game on, best head for The Peartree not far away in Valley Way, a couple of Ales, good food and Sky.  The Weatherspoons and The Old Post Office (Sky) in town are what they and if getting a bus round to the ground you want the SB5 get off at 3rd stop walk to ground under roundabout, away end to the right.

There are another couple of pubs near the ground in London Rd, by Tesco's, The Olde Forge and the Roebuck (which will also have the game on but very small).

Enjoy your day and look forward to meeting a few of you

• Options
    Anyone know if you can catch the SB8 bus as well ?
    Looks as if you can from google maps so just making sure
  • Options
    Looks like The Old Post office for me . Its showing the footie and it's in Town ( near Wetherspoons) 10 minutes from the ground.