Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stevenage Away - sold out (ed. additional tickets on sale 12/10)

Comments

• Options

You can certainly take ticket stubs to the ground to purchase a ticket, never heard of them accepting email pdfs  - maybe a problem with them not being able to actually keep the ticket to prevent someone else using them?

I would have thought it the club did accept this they would say rather than asking for them to be presented in person.

• Options
    Fair comment DRF but not easy to get to the ground during the week. Still think there will be some left for ST holders so will have to take my chances
  • Options
    I think you can post your stubs. I would ring up if I was you.
  • Options

I have bought away tickets at the ground at at notts co and mk dons. I will be doing the same for Sheff unt. Does anybody know if I can get them registered against my season ticket so they can be used for games likes this. Would they accept a pdf email of copies of them?

Airman?

(the reason we do this is because we are not always sure how many of us there will be until last minute)

Not keen on pdfs. If you can produce the tickets we would accept them - you only need two games from tomorrow, if you are a season-ticket holder.

On an earlier point we are currently accepting four tickets from seven matches - the five played in League One, Sheff United and the Millwall pre-season friendly.
  • Options
    OK thanks Airman, I understand. however as I cant get to the ground before they go on sale to ord ST's (unless I miss SUnt) it doesnt actaully help. Anyway think I will be alright if i get in quick then anyway.
  • Options
    Airman, thanks for the regular ticket info. Can you please keep us posted on the sales for this one in view of the possibility there won't be enough to go round? Especially as October 7 approaches. Thanks
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    So I went to the Millwall game in pre-season and I've bought my tickets for Sheff Utd, does this mean im eligible for the ST holder " away games phase of sale?
    Edit : Just realised that I didn't use my CON number when buying these stickets silly me :(

• Options
    So I went to the Millwall game in pre-season and I've bought my tickets for Sheff Utd, does this mean im eligible for the ST holder " away games phase of sale?
    Edit : Just realised that I didn't use my CON number when buying these stickets silly me :(

If you still have the subs you'll be alright.
  • Options
    Do what I've done - buy direct from Stevenage
  • Options
    Brought my ticket today, £23 a bit steep for a two bob club.

Apparently there are loads of tickets left, expected to make general sale.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Do what I've done - buy direct from Stevenage
    Is that for the home end ?  I want to take my dad, but im not sure I can trust him to keep quiet for 90 mins
  • Options

Why are they a two bob club?
  • Options

Why are they a two bob club?
    Notts County £22
    Colchester £19
    Rochdale £20
    Bury £18
    MK Dons £20
    Sheff United £20

Stevenage £23
    They have been playing league football for under two seasons, in my eyes that makes them a two bob club.
  • Options

Nobody could really call that, including the staff in the commercial centre. There will be "loads left" because there aren't sufficient likely away travellers eligible to buy all the tickets in priorities one and two. But there are sufficient with the right to buy, which is why we have the priorities.

From Tuesday people can buy if they have a season ticket, which is a much bigger group with a lower propensity to buy away tickets but will bring out the occasional away fans who haven't been anywhere this season yet.

There's probably more of them than people likely to become eligible (and who are interested) when it goes to general sale. If it does.

I don't have access to the numbers today as I'm still in Sheffield. Will update tomorrow.
  • Options
    What's the restrictions at the moment ?
  • Options
    What's the restrictions at the moment ?
    anyone know?
  • Options
    Try the OS. I'm on the way back from Sheffield.
  • Options
    Guys, try reading the opening post.
  • Options
    Guys, try reading the opening post.
    thanks for that. Looks like I'll be getting tickets on the 4th of October 
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Stevenage are my local club - Harvester in Roaring Meg shopping area 5 min walk from ground where you can obviously get drinks- also Pizza Hut and Burger king in same place. In the town centre - close to the station there is a decent Wetherspoons. If you drive past the ground 2-3 minutes- past the town towards Hertford- very nice country pub that does good food called the chequers. Maybe more suited to the more civilsed -probably has a no football shirt rule but don't know -had a lovely fish and chips (massive fish - biggest I have ever had) in there a few months back. In the town (shopping area) loads of fast food Kebabs, Chppies and a McDonalds. http://www.vintageinn.co.uk/thechequersstevenage/

Good parking opposite the ground but likely to fill up early. Shopping area so lots of pay parking nearby.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stevenage (restricted) 599
  • Options
    surprised at that
  • Options
    Stevenage (restricted) 599
    I didnt know there were so many pillars at Broadhall way. That's a lot of restricted views.......
  • Options
    Got my ticket....5 of us going...sounds like they will sell out today!
  • Options
    Got my five too
  • Options
    Got three, there was a queue on the phones, four ahead of me, never had a queue for tickets by phone before indicating a bit of a rush for these ones, reckin we will fill the away end and a few home seats too 
  • Options
    Got my 17.
  • Options
    Got my 17.
    clogging the stands as well now
  • Options
    Lol.