Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stevenage Away - sold out (ed. additional tickets on sale 12/10)

Comments

• Options
    It looks like I'll be in the country this weekend (family emergency). If anyone has a spare ticket they could let me have I would be very grateful. Let me know please. Thx :-)
  • Options
    Extra away tickets for Stevenage set to go on sale tomorrow morning . . . details soon on the OS.
  • Options
    I presume they'll be on the side somewhere?
  • Options
    Heard that we've been offered 300 more in the home end but only if we sell them as 1 adult 2 juniors which is quite ridiculous.

Always first with news :-)
  • Options
    Heard that we've been offered 300 more in the home end but only if we sell them as 1 adult 2 juniors which is quite ridiculous..
    And not true . . .
  • Options
    Heard that we've been offered 300 more in the home end but only if we sell them as 1 adult 2 juniors which is quite ridiculous.

Always first with incorrect news :-(

• Options
    Stop getting your Everitts mixed up Plaaayer
  • Options
    Heard that we've been offered 300 more in the home end but only if we sell them as 1 adult 2 juniors which is quite ridiculous..
    And not true . . .
    Ohh plaaaayer just got owned.
  • Options
    Sort it out Mick, we demand the truth.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Embarrassing for the youngster.
  • Options
    Doesn't say the prices of them?

Presume they are the same as before?
  • Options
    Doesn't say the prices of them?

Presume they are the same as before?
    Yes. My understanding is that the tickets are at the south end of the west stand and these away fans will gain admission via a south stand (away end) turnstile. They will also use toilets and refreshment facilities in the away end.
  • Options
    Yay extra tickets. I shall hopefully get some tomorrow : )
  • Options
    Just seen the ticket prices. They're a bit steep!!! As a student I cannot afford it so I shall not be attending unfortunately.
  • Options
    Thanks for the tip-off Airman.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Just seen the prices on the OS just like rugby addick said the prices are a bit steep so I shall not be attending either. 
  • Options
    £20 over 60s, students (with a valid NUS card) and the unemployed (proof required)., £16 U18s and £12 U11s (with a paying adult only).
  • Options
    Just seen the prices on the OS just like rugby addick said the prices are a bit steep so I shall not be attending either. 
    Steep?  They aren't really any steeper than anywhere else.
  • Options
    £25 at Hartlepool is steep
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ...But we are a "Big" team, so everyone will pay whatever.
  • Options
    £25 at Hartlepool is steep
    Hatlepool have virtually sold out their home areas to season-ticket holders, who paid £100 each, so they can charge what they like.
  • Options

Just got 2 tickets.  :-)

By the way. Airman - the OS has the wrong phone number. It says 0871 226 1095. 

• Options

new tickets using the same toilets and refreshment facilities as away end. Means we need to be aware there will be even more pressure on these than usual. Suspect their not great anyway.

• Options

Just got 2 tickets.  :-)

By the way. Airman - the OS has the wrong phone number. It says 0871 226 1095. 

Thanks
  • Options
    Got mine. Got straight through. Suspect there will be sales on the day.
  • Options
    With the buying up in home areas that has probably already been going on we'll probably have more than 2,000 on the day, which will probably be the biggest away support they will get all season, Ooh Aah will love that stat.
  • Options
    Just seen they have lost 5 on the spin. Doesnt bode well!
  • Options
    Just seen they have lost 5 on the spin. Doesnt bode well!

They beat Sheff W 5-0 at home. Perhaps their last win.
  • Options
    Sold another 100 so far.