Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stevenage Away - sold out (ed. additional tickets on sale 12/10)

Comments

• Options
    Got mine at about 10:30, was 2 people behind me wanting them too, to my surprise I even had the ST check when buying
  • Options
    Bit disappointing to read that Cardinal Sin, hope you get sorted.
  • Options
    £16 for my U18 ticket is a joke, but it should be good day out so I'll let it slide. I'm assuming it'll be sit where you told for this one, so hopefully I can get in a place where I can stand and sing, unlike at Dagenham last year.

If we're selling these so easily, then can you imagine how many we'll take to Brentford, especially with the terrace.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    this is a new ground though, I don't know whether I'll bother with Brentford again this year. Done it three time in the last 2 seasons.
  • Options
    So which stand are non season ticket holders planning on buying tickets for?

It would be a shame to have swathes of empty seats and disappointed Addicks. Stevenage should give us half the East Terrace. Otherwise there is no telling where we will pop up.
  • Options
    Cardinal Sin    im not working at moment if you want i will pick your season ticket and get the ticket for you on Wednesday.----------------give me a shout.
  • Options

Dad got our 3 first thing at the ground. New ground to visit. Hopefully come away from it with 3 points

• Options
    this is a new ground though, I don't know whether I'll bother with Brentford again this year. Done it three time in the last 2 seasons.
    But this time the game could be important!
  • Options
    Long shot but I am wanting to go to the game with Red Murph, however, we are lookijng to take our missus, so I need two more season ticket numbers, do any of you friendly Charlton Life members want to kindly private message me the details, I will get you a pint next home game?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just dropped you a message CHG.
  • Options
    Thanks again WSS, only one more needed, will be really appreciated.
  • Options
    Send meva whisper an I'll reply as I can't seem to do it from my phone.
  • Options
    Cheers mate, just sent you one.
  • Options
    Thanks again WSS and Plaayer, all sorted, get you a beer in the Lib on 22nd after the game if you are about.
  • Options

WSS and Plaayer, you are stars. Thankyou very much, really looking forward to this one.

As CHG says above, we'll be in the Lib club after the Carlisle game and will defo get you a pint in if you're around.

• Options

Depriving real fans of tickets so you can take your birds. Nice one...

Oh come on, someone had to bite sooner or later.

• Options

• Options

• Options
    1,184 at 2.40pm
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

ha ha! Worry not Jarman, my missus is an Addick and has a lot of love for Powelly (actually a little bit too much for my liking!).
  • Options

ha ha! Worry not Jarman, my missus is an Addick and has a lot of love for Powelly (actually a little bit too much for my liking!).
    Ha ha, yeah, cut my missus in half and you can hear the Red Red Robins playing from her heart.
  • Options
    Women who like football and who are real fans?  What will they think of next - giving them the vote!
  • Options
    Haha. ;)
  • Options
  • Options
    cheers AB.
    Looks like it might make it to general sale
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    http://drinkingduringthegame.blogspot.com/2011/10/ticket-office-closing-cautionary-tale.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
    When we moved the tickets into the shop we knew that a few transitional issues would come to the fore, some predictable, others less so. This falls into the latter category. Many shops don't admit customers shortly before they are about to close because people tend to want to browse rather than go straight to the till. Bluntly there have not usually been a lot of people turning up at the Superstore at closing time in midweek, so the issue has rarely arisen.

A completely different situation has applied at the commercial centre windows, where the queue would always be cleared before the shutter went down. Indeed, I took someone into the commercial centre at 5.05 on Monday so that they could buy a ticket because they had not known what time we closed.

All that's happened here is that shop protocol has been applied when it's no longer appropriate. Having spoken to Paul Ellison, who is in charge of the retail staff, we agree that the staff got it wrong and they will know better in future. Within reason a supporter who is there at or about closing time and knows what they want should always get served, regardless of any debates about the exact time.

While appreciating the frustration this incident caused, it's quite wrong to extrapolate that into a generalised attack on the staff, which thoroughly misrepresents their attitude to supporters. Had a complaint been raised in the normal way then it would have been dealt with properly and the lesson learned. Ranting about it on a blog is fine if your priority is sounding off rather than actually getting the issue addressed, but it also makes the junior staff wonder why they bother, which in my experience they do every day.

And to be clear I did attempt to respond on the blog in question as soon as I was made aware of the post, but it appears my comment is still awaiting moderation.
  • Options
    Your post is on there Rick.
  • Options
    Your post is on there Rick.
    Yes, fair enough.
  • Options
    Anyone reckon people will be standing near the back? I'm row L