Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stevenage Away - sold out (ed. additional tickets on sale 12/10)

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Any news on the takeover?

• Options
    Celtic are Gash
  • Options
    Anyone heard how Ketmans love life is?
  • Options
    Wonder if Jim Davidsons going?

Unfortunately for Jim he will be at the Burswood theatre Perth Australia. I'm sure he would rather be at Stevenage.

http://www.jimdavidson.org.uk/index.html for those who like him.

• Options
    He's not proper Charlton.
  • Options
    Wonder if Jim Davidsons going?

Unfortunately for Jim he will be at the Burswood theatre Perth Australia. I'm sure he would rather be at Stevenage.

http://www.jimdavidson.org.uk/index.html for those who like him.

I hope Jim likes Australia. A lot.
  • Options
    Club have made a right mess of this I've been to 3 away this year to far flung places like sheff Utd, Rochdale and notts county and I can't get a ticket..... Deeply frustrated
  • Options
    What's the chances of Stevenage finding some more? I mean they want to maximise their revenue, surely. If not, sure tickets can be obtained in the home end.
  • Options
    Club have made a right mess of this I've been to 3 away this year to far flung places like sheff Utd, Rochdale and notts county and I can't get a ticket..... Deeply frustrated
    This is when the away season ticket comes in handy.
  • Options
    I do ave some sympathy with the club. If there are not enough tickets, there are not enough tickets. I know things can always be fairer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm absolutely livid. I was in the process of getting my tickets when my call cut out for no reason. By the time I got back through to speaking to someone they'd all gone. I'm with Orange and whilst this is certainly not the first time it has happened, it's the first time it has actually cost me something. A strongly worded complaint will be winging it's way to them asap!
    How about instead of moaning to orange a thank you to the club for putting the tickets to one side when your phone fucked up! Luckily you gave them my CON number!!!
  • Options
    This is when the away season ticket comes in handy.
    </

You know

• Options
    Thought you weren't going to go?
  • Options
    I ain't it was a poorly attempted joke along the lines of things to go over again but I give up
  • Options
    I told you Dyer I'll do the jokes.
  • Options
    With those outfits you most certainly do
  • Options
    anyway, I got aticket, but, can't afford to go. Anyone want a £23 at cost price ?
  • Options
    anyway, I got aticket, but, can't afford to go. Anyone want a £23 at cost price ?
    Me!!
  • Options
    If serious Mr BA Its yours. "Whisper" Me.
  • Options
    Cheers. Whisper sent.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ticket gone.
  • Options
    I ain't it was a poorly attempted joke along the lines of things to go over again but I give up
    I got it!
  • Options
    May have a spare ticket,
  • Options
    Heard that we've been offered 300 more in the home end but only if we sell them as 1 adult 2 juniors which is quite ridiculous.
  • Options
    any one got a spare ticket?
  • Options
    May have a spare ticket,

You couldn't make it up : - )
  • Options
    May have a spare ticket,

It says may so I read that as if not sure but if you do poplcon I'm intrested
  • Options
    I might have three spares. Not sure yet, so no biting my head off if I don't. Just want to see if there's a market for them.
  • Options
    May have a spare ticket,

It says may so I read that as if not sure but if you do poplcon I'm intrested
    My brother wants the ticket, sorry to get up any hope.
  • Options
    I might have three spares. Not sure yet, so no biting my head off if I don't. Just want to see if there's a market for them.
    I'd be interested in the 3x if they do become available..