Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stevenage Away - sold out (ed. additional tickets on sale 12/10)

Comments

• Options

2 tickets booked. going to be an expensive month with mk and sheff utd aswell as all the home games.
    Maybe you shouldn't go to Sheffield and save yourself a bit of money. Just thinking of you mate ;)

Course you are mate cheers

listen to what your younger brother says
  • Options

Ok greatgrandpa

• Options
    edited September 2011

listen to what your younger brother says

Smiley
  • Options
    weirdos
  • Options
    weirdos
    have you looked at your profile pic lately ? Smiley
  • Options

What you trying to say about my dog

you havn't got a dog, that was taken in Benidorm  
  • Options
    Called up to get mine today to be told they can not see im VG. I have had to email them my VG number to sort it out. Bit annoying but at least they are checking people do meet the levels.
  • Options

What you trying to say about my dog

• Options
    Hoping to go for my birthday game. £9.50 any time return from Welling.
  • Options
    Well it forced me to get around to signing up to Valley Gold which I've been meaning to do for a while.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is where my away season ticket comes in handy these days
    I had them for 5 years....didn't know they were still going.
  • Options
    edited September 2011

Is this an adult fare ? Looks like £19 or £21 for any site I check on.
  • Options
    Seems the fairest way to distribute...mine sorted this morning...£32 including train.

This. ;-0}
  • Options

I am a VIP holder and they will only let me have one ticket.....wouldn't even let me have one for my boy who is 12 years old!!

• Options

I am a VIP holder and they will only let me have one ticket.....wouldn't even let me have one for my boy who is 12 years old!!

Glad to see they are sticking to the rules.
  • Options
    This is the only league ground that I have actually played on, so very much hoping to go.  Still have family in the area, so will be buying home tickets if can't get an away one as a ST holder.
    Any local knowledge of use Charlie, e.g. any decent pubs?!
  • Options
    This is the only league ground that I have actually played on, so very much hoping to go.  Still have family in the area, so will be buying home tickets if can't get an away one as a ST holder.
    Any local knowledge of use Charlie, e.g. any decent pubs?!

• Options
    Any local knowledge of use Charlie, e.g.
    Misread that first time i read it
  • Options

Is this an adult fare ? Looks like £19 or £21 for any site I check on.
    Yeah it's an adult fare. http://www.thetrainline.com going with 4 people so it's Groupsave 4, if you know 3 other people you're going with or will be going from at least the same station might as well do that :)
  • Options

This is where you need the away season ticket
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Cant believe the tickets have come already, well done the ticket office.

• Options
    FoD - haven't been there in over 20 years, but is on a roundabout just outside the town centre - I don't remember any pubs at all...  If you're on the train and walking to the ground, you're going through the edge of the town centre (wouldn't drink in any pubs there at all) and then you're in a series of paths under roundabouts and dual carriage ways to get to the ground...  There's probably a Harvester in one of the shopping areas close by - it's that type of place...
  • Options
    There is a Brewsters about 10 minutes walk away. Apart from that it's all retail outlets. If your going by train , cross the dual carriageway and into the town centre and you will find a Witherspoons and a couple of other bars. Bear in mind your still a good 15 minutes walk from the ground.
  • Options
    Cheers for the feedback. I'm thinking this may be an in and out operation!
  • Options
    Another think. DO NOT park in retail parks as you will be ticketed. They are very hot on it on match day. There is a car park in a large field directly opposite the ground.
  • Options
    It's only 20 mins form kings x so might better to drink in London
  • Options
    Not the route we're going it's not.
  • Options
    We may as well just get AFKA the toilet ticket and be done with it.
  • Options

I have bought away tickets at the ground at at notts co and mk dons. I will be doing the same for Sheff unt. Does anybody know if I can get them registered against my season ticket so they can be used for games likes this. Would they accept a pdf email of copies of them?

Airman?

(the reason we do this is because we are not always sure how many of us there will be until last minute)