Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Labradors, German Shepherds & Dogs.....

Comments

• Options
    That's the one, Bob ! 

The pup is gorgeous with pale china blue eyes. 
    Hope they have a powerful hoover !!!

Our two Springers are shedding their fur like it’s going out of fashion - dread to think what a OES would be like, especially in this weather

Lovely dogs though

Enjoy !!
  • Options
    One is a female, one is only six months old and the other don’t like dogs. But who is who 😉

• Options
    New summer haircuts for my boys 

• Options
    They do look impressed. 😉

Taxi_Lad said:
    New summer haircuts for my boys 

• Options
    Going to give Bow’s a short off lead walk/run at the fields, he’s been 7 days clear of lameness so we’ll see how he gets on. Now 27weeks old, he’s a big lad so I’m looking after him now to protect him in his old age. 

• Options
    T_C_E said:
    One is a female, one is only six months old and the other don’t like dogs. But who is who 😉

Doesn't like dogs, 6 months, Female?
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Bertie refusing to play with his chicken, switched allegiance to his new team the Bears (Taylor and Lyle!).
  • Options
    Wake me up when it’s all over. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lovely walk with 2 of our boys, interesting reaction from a woman who’s small breed dog has tried on three occasions to attack our dogs once making a connection. She found out today our dogs wore cameras and all three attacks we have on file. She found out because I now wear the camera and was not happy that any interference with our dogs will be reported and the video used. 😄

• Options
    Had to pick up my son's stuff from his student lodgings yesterday in Bournemouth. JJ had a run on the beach and ate a bit of sand. Today he isn't 100%. Not too bad but not his lively self. Any advice on what is best to do? He is drinking, I think I'll lay  off the food for a day. I took him out this morning but he didn't want to go too far, which is unusual for him.
  • Options
    When you say “a bit” depending on the size of your dog. I don’t want to put the frighteners on you but Sand can Compact in the intestines and block them so I would looking at phoning the vet if he’s off his game 24 hours later. 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    He is drinking and weeing (on his walk) and he did puke some up this morning. 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    He is drinking and weeing (on his walk) and he did puke some up this morning. 
    Has he taken a dump?
    He will drink as the sand will make him thirsty. 
    • Vomiting.
    • Abdominal pain.
    • Constipation/ straining to defecate.
    • Tiredness/ lack of energy.
    • Loss of appetite.
  • Options

No chance of this one leaving our house, kids can’t get enough of him!
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    He has picked up a lot. Talk him for a walk to the vets, but he was perky, did a poo (which was good) and much better so came back home. 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    He has recovered fully now :) Thanks for the advice. Be wary of the sand, especially when its wet.
  • Options
    Berties had a haircut doesn't seem too sure about it!....

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Where is the seagull? :)
  • Options
    Following the trawler.
  • Options
    Following the trawler.
    It was, but Bow’s ate the trawler! 😉
  • Options
    JJ not enjoying this humid weather. 
  • Options
    Too hot for ours, breezy yesterday so a short walk along the cliffs. No wind at all today so staying home safe. 
  • Options

• Options
    We've been getting the walk in early and another one in the evening but you can tell by his face - sod this heat!
  • Options

Thirty dogs, including ten puppies without a mother, have been seized as part of an investigation into puppy farming.

A stun gun and drugs were also recovered by police who swooped on two properties in Hadlow and Yalding, in Kent.

Documents and phones relating to the sale of puppies were also seized in the raids.

Three people were arrested by Kent Police as part of the inquiry.

Officers have been investigating reports of dogs being advertised for sale online and the "possible thefts of adult dogs".

In Hadlow officers recovered a stun gun device, as well as "a quantity of amphetamine", police said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-55674019

• Options
    Upwards of 30 Sheps, all under the age of 18 months one only four months old surrendered to Shep rescue since Christmas. One of which was bought for 4K with no paperwork or health checks! If there was no demand they’d disappear.