Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Labradors, German Shepherds & Dogs.....

Comments

• Options
    St. Bernard?  Newfoundland?  Afghan?  Irish deerhound?
    Am I getting warm?

Or should I head in the other direction? 
    Pekingese?  Chihuahua?  Miniature Yorkie?
  • Options
    Closer in the "larger" selection, N01R4M. 
  • Options
    Rottweiler?
  • Options
    Whippet
  • Options
    Irish Wolfhound
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Irish Wolfhound
    They’re fecking huge! I’d love one ❤️
  • Options
    Irish Wolfhound
    They’re fecking huge! I’d love one ❤️
    Forget carrying poo bags with you, best bring a bucket & spade.
  • Options
    No, T.C.E.

Think outside the box.....

We were totally shocked when we discovered the breed they had chosen.
    Boxer?
  • Options
    No correct guess so far....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tibetan terrier
  • Options
    Our little family of GSD's from the left front - Bea (6), Zeek (5), Kizzie (5 1/2 months), Uma (8) and right at the back is Jaxx (1). All working dogs all bred by us and just enjoying some shade in our garden today.
    Isn’t Bea showlines? 
  • Options
    Bernese Mountain Dog?
    or the cross with a poodle, Berniedoodle?

I’d love a Berniedoodle 😍 
  • Options
    That sure is beautiful ! 

But, non.....
  • Options
    Cockapoo??
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Our little family of GSD's from the left front - Bea (6), Zeek (5), Kizzie (5 1/2 months), Uma (8) and right at the back is Jaxx (1). All working dogs all bred by us and just enjoying some shade in our garden today.
    Isn’t Bea showlines? 
    Hi @TCE, yes she is but she gained her IPG last year, we moved out of showing some time ago, and all, except Uma as she is retired, now either have or are trainng for IPG qualifications. 
  • Options

They’ve crossed them with the poodle to prolong their life expectancy.
    Beautiful 😍
    I want one!
  • Options
    Husky?
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Isn’t Bea showlines? 
    Hi @TCE, yes she is but she gained her IPG last year, we moved out of showing some time ago, and all, except Uma as she is retired, now either have or are trainng for IPG qualifications. 
    I’m not sure I understand that fully Wally. 
    Bailey and Valli are showlines as they all are, but neither have been shown for years and qualified Therapy dogs that doesn’t making them working lines or does it? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hi Ray, It was my terminology mate, so my mistake, Bea came from full show lines but is now a working dog (not lines), Uma came from part working/part show lines, but is retired from everything, Zeek, is full working line, Jaxx and Kizzie are Zeeks daughters and are 50% working lines (we used Uma and Bea respectfully as 'mums') . However what I was trying, badly, to put across is they are working dogs (not lines per se), except Zeek who is 100% working lines. Hope that makes a bit more sense. So in Bailey and Valli yes they are working dogs from show lines. It does get confusing don't it!!! LOL
  • Options
    Maybe I should give you all a clue.

This breed emerged in England in the mid 18th century.....
  • Options

Staffy 
  • Options

Piper - Old English sheepdog - Urban Paws UK
  • Options
    That's the one, Bob ! 

The pup is gorgeous with pale china blue eyes. 
  • Options
    That's the one, Bob ! 

The pup is gorgeous with pale china blue eyes. 

Fabulous - beautiful dogs.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Hi Ray, It was my terminology mate, so my mistake, Bea came from full show lines but is now a working dog (not lines), Uma came from part working/part show lines, but is retired from everything, Zeek, is full working line, Jaxx and Kizzie are Zeeks daughters and are 50% working lines (we used Uma and Bea respectfully as 'mums') . However what I was trying, badly, to put across is they are working dogs (not lines per se), except Zeek who is 100% working lines. Hope that makes a bit more sense. So in Bailey and Valli yes they are working dogs from show lines. It does get confusing don't it!!! LOL
    It gets confusing when a really old bloke is trying to explain it to an idiot (me) 😉

Here, talking of showing. I put a photo of Valli in an online show on twitter and she got BIS, the gentleman running it, a vicar got dms of abuse saying he was biased. Lol
    People wonder why I don’t show my dogs ffs
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Piper - Old English sheepdog - Urban Paws UK
    😳
    They can be huge!
    That coat needs tlc too.
    Beautiful dogs ❤️
  • Options
    The family is totally committed to the grooming that Rango will need and met his Mum to give them an idea of the size he will reach.

I'll try to put up a pic soon.
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    It gets confusing when a really old bloke is trying to explain it to an idiot (me) 😉

Here, talking of showing. I put a photo of Valli in an online show on twitter and she got BIS, the gentleman running it, a vicar got dms of abuse saying he was biased. Lol
    People wonder why I don’t show my dogs ffs
    Showing of GSD's, in the main, is full of larger kennels who get the 'hump' if they don't win, as you know we are small breeders by comparison, and we had some bloody good dogs, but unless there was a 'face' on the end of the lead we were overlooked. Although both Jed and Cinna did win a champ show each. We got out because its too political....on the working side dogs either get points for doing something or they dont of they 'screw up', showing is too subjective...I hated it. Bunch of pre-Madonnas.