Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Apprentice - 2010

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]ncxfms.gif

2empx5g.gif

JT, you are a god of a man
  • Watched my first ever of this shitfest...why do they choose such thick twats...half the people on the Millwall forum could walk it....
  • TV burp cerainly picked up on him having a wank
  • i dont like that Sandees she stand around doing nothink and get away with it ever week
  • Forget about the people from Unilever - those pitches were a waste of my time !!

Right decision again. I don't know if that was shocking editing, or did the PM say Sandeesh was great in the pitch and then immediately picked her to come back to the boardroom...
  • [cite]Posted By: cafcnorth7[/cite]i dont like that Sandees she stand around doing nothink and get away with it ever week

She'd get it though
  • She'd get it directly in her eyes.
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]She'd get it directly in her eyes.

zincation
  • Sponsored links:

• right person went, but I still think it was a better advert and pitch than the other team.
    I think he saw an opportunity to get rid of some of the deadwood that is in that team.

jamie to win for me.
  • [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]Right decision again. I don't know if that was shocking editing, or did the PM say Sandeesh was great in the pitch and then immediately picked her to come back to the boardroom...

Couldn't understand why no-one (except Ruby Wax on 'You're Fired') seemed to be able to follow his logic on that one - he explained that he wrote most of the pitch and that she did naff all else, except read it out. He also felt let down because she was one of the people who went to the focus group but didn't really highlight the whole bottle colour issue. I thought he took the right two people in - that young one was being a bit of a whiney cow but she was pretty useful the rest of the time.They should have gone with her 'Blitz' idea too.

I think he took the right people back in but the writing was on the wall for him. The other lad got off lightly I felt because he pushed through a crap idea (I'm pretty sure someone got fired for a similar offence in the last series) and that leads me to think that Sugar thinks he has potential to win it otherwise he'd have got more of a grilling. You could tell he doesn't fancy Alex though and wanted rid. Sandeesh is on borrowed time now.
  • What's next week task again, I have a 4 second memory! :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: WestStandCookie[/cite]What's next week task again, I have a 4 second memory! :-)

Looks like they have to sell novelty videos that you can get by being filmed in front of a blue screen. Looked a bit of a crappy product to me, but no doubt someone will buy it.
  • That's it, thanks :-)
  • Alex was the right person to go Sandeesh is deffo on borrowed time.

Stuart Baggs has barely spoken since the first week butI hate to say it but he might end up getting near the final few

I like Jamie but I can't yet figure out if he is bluffing and will be found wanting if he gets to be PM again.

PS - I'd give 3 of the 4 remaining girls the worst 7 seconds of their lives given half the chance!
  • I think I'm actually in love with Liz.
  • If I was an apple pie there'd be oranges inside.

What a doughnut. No wonder he's unemployed. I liked his bit in the taxi where he was explaining what a success he was. I can imagine him boring some poor punter in the benefit office with that stuff
  • ''You seem to have a problem with your neck';
  • Still chuckle at his job title 'Unemployed Head of Communications'.

Surely that just makes him unemployed?
  • Sponsored links:

• They're all OK reasons, Exiled, but the reason he gave when asked was that the TV ad failed, so the makers of the TV ad should be brought in. Everything else came secondary to that first complaint. If the TV ad failed, it's because the concept failed, and that had more to do with Mr Money Back Guarantee (who was also at the focus group). The colour thing was a strange complaint, as the PM and hot girl went to the supermarket anyway.

Sandeesh has been on borrowed time for a while. She may well go next time her team loses.

Has Karen followed a winning group yet?
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Still chuckle at his job title 'Unemployed Head of Communications'.

Surely that just makes him unemployed?

I'm an unemployed Pilot.
  • I suspect that when it gets nearer the end, Lord Sugar ( Sir Alan sounded much better ) will realise he'd rather not employ any of them unless he has a vacancy for a Car Park Attendant. Will we see him fire the lot ? That might spark up the series. I suggest next time they start by parading some candidates and let us vote them in, the Show needs a firework up it's backside.
  • Much more entertaining than watching the 2nd half of England v France was the one man toss-fest that is Stuart 'The Brand' Baggs.

This bloke cannot be for real. David Brent was a piss take but Baggs is a real person.

Even if his team had lost the task, he had to be kept in the annoying, condescending prick.
  • My son is gutted that "she of the scarey eyes" has gone. Fancied her something rotten (he's not registered on here by the way)!

I love "The Brand" - can't see Lord Sugar (or anyone else, for that matter) employing him though.
  • The Brand is not quite the millionnaire entrepreneur he makes out he is. He has very wealthy parents and that's why he is such a flash twat
  • The Brand sounds like a new version of Spencer Treworthy (remember him?) A lot to say for himself but not a lot to back it up with. Thing is, some people believe it (Mark Hulyer anyone?)
  • Stuart is an absolute mug but he makes for good tv. You could see his relief when they won the task as i reckon he'd have been gone if they'd lost.
  • "Ooh, we're going to Pinewood Studios. Is that a furniture warehouse?"
  • Stuart Baggs is a total t*sser. I said he is very David Brent-esque just before they said he was on You've been Fired. Excellent tv but a grade A prick. I think Stella has the measure of him. It upset her when he tried to have a dig at her for being over 30 (like that is old anyway!) but had her own back in a very clever and sly way by digging at him at the champagne tasting (which totally went above his head) and also when Chris and Liz joined the others back at the house. Stella is a women whereas Stuart is a boy...he'll be found out sooner or later....