Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Apprentice - 2010

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]At the end of the show I thought Liz was out of order throwing a strop.What the feck was stella supposed to do in boardroom, you cover your own back end of,Liz should get over it, I would expect her to do the same.

She's playing the game. Stella obviously isn't popular with the others and Liz is trying to further undermine her support base by making a big show of what was said. Dirty tactic though and unecessarily bitchy in her delivery. Should be a case of what happens in the boardroom stays in the boardroom. It wasn't very subtle though and it may back fire as I'm sure the others will have seen through and may not like it too much - if she's on a losing side she may find others gunning for her in the boardroom.

I'm warming to Baggs a bit now. He makes great copy, and he's actually not a bad team member - just not a great PM on his one showing so far. I wouldn't be totally surprised to see him in the final as Sugar seems to like a rough diamond and a cheeky chappy.
  • Options
    I too was surprised that Liz decided to put the boot in on Stella in the house, as Exiled says, that should've stayed in the boardroom. However, it looks like Stella now has no friends there - I feel sorry for her. But can she win now? Probably not.

"The Brand" is looking like more of a contender all of a sudden and he is a laugh... Mind you I'm not sure Lord Sugar needs a comedian.
  • Options
    Liz is fit but shes not a winner in my opinion. Thinks shes better than she actually is IMO.
  • Options
    Stella can't have any complaints about Liz being bitchy. After all, she did the exact same thing to Mr Money Back Guarantee. It wasn't very professional, but hey ho.

Yeah, they won hands down on negotiation, but the task was 10 items in 10 hours. They got 7 items, which gave them a huge amount of extra time for each item (which, to be fair, they spent wandering around aimlessly). If they were one or two items short, I'd be OK with it, but 3 out of 10 missing is taking the piss. As said, if they had found the wooden table, they probably would've spent over the odds because it was so difficult to track down.

What was Jamie doing for that time? He found the Indian gold eventually, but it seemed that he spent two hours phoning hardware shops for the table, and didn't bother with his other two items, whatever they were.

The 'droning loser' is easily the strongest of the boys left imo, and the other two are the two weakest left in the competition.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]Stella can't have any complaints about Liz being bitchy. After all, she did the exact same thing to Mr Money Back Guarantee.

No I agree there and I said as much to the Missus after we'd finished watching the show last night. Stella wasn't quite so directly aggressive though and she's right that everyone in the boardroom has a dig at each other and what is said in there isn't really fair grounds for having a pop at each other outside of that environment - Liz certainly has no grounds for getting hollier-than-thou about it.

I think you're right about the boys too, but I'm not sure Baggs is quite as much of a walking liability as he looked like he was going to be in the earlier episodes. Despite his huge ego, he's a pretty solid team player when he's not in charge and at 21 he's going to be mouldable. We've seen in previous series that that can appeal to AS even if that means the person who is currently the most rounded candidate doesn't win. He's an outsider, but I don't think he should be written off yet although there's a good chance he'll get cocky if he makes it to the late rounds and may come unstuck.
  • Options
    I haven't watched the full series of the Apprentice before, only one series of the American version and the Junior show. Don't the two finalists have to lead teams against each other? Given his leadership, that's got to rule him out. Anyway, I think like Laura his card is marked and he'll find it difficult to survive in the boardroom
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]The guys were hilarious, terrible lies and very lucky to win, in fact if they had got the wood table thing they would have probably lost as it may have cost more than the £50 fine for not finding it.

You get a 50 quid fine plus the list price.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LSEBarnes[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]The guys were hilarious, terrible lies and very lucky to win, in fact if they had got the wood table thing they would have probably lost as it may have cost more than the £50 fine for not finding it.

Was going to pick up on that also, their fines came in at over £500!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]

The girls would have been better off not getting the truffles - they paid the list price plus £100.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LawrieAbrahams[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]

The girls would have been better off not getting the truffles - they paid the list price plus £100.

The Thamesmead girl screwed that one up royally!

Jamie undoubtedly got lucky to win the task but the boys were significantly better in the negotiations which ultimately won it for them
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If Jamie is on the losing team next week, i think he will be fired.
  • Options
    Stella was more to blame for the truffles as it was her idea top go to a Restaraunt in Knightsbridge for them- £200 was probably the best price they were going to get there. Laura was a bit bitchy though but at 22 you can sort of excuse that and she was the fittest IMO by a country mile. Who is fitter than her out of that group? Anyway I should not be having this conversation as a happily married man - not sure any of them would be great to live with!
  • Options
    Funny you say that Muttley - I can see you with Stuart Baggs on your arm :-)
  • Options
    An I see you with Alan Sugar on yours ;-) (In a dress of course)
  • Options
    I've heard that Stella has recently moved houses... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MuttleyCAFC[/cite]Laura was a bit bitchy though but at 22 you can sort of excuse that and she was the fittest IMO by a country mile. Who is fitter than her out of that group?

Liz.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MuttleyCAFC[/cite]An I see you with Alan Sugar on yours ;-) (In a dress of course)

I didn't know Sugar was a cross-dresser!
  • Options
    Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but I just talked to a good friend of Liz's and apparently they have filmed two endings - each of the two finalists gets hired and fired so they don’t know until the night before the show is aired which of them gets it.
  • Options
    23l049f.gif

Looking forward to seeing two thirds of the above getting a little feisty tonight - from the clip i've seen it's going to be a true cracker
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2010
    [cite]Posted By: H Addick[/cite]Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but I just talked to a good friend of Liz's and apparently they have filmed two endings - each of the two finalists gets hired and fired so they don’t know until the night before the show is aired which of them gets it.

I did not know that. Not sure if it's true either...
  • Options
    According to a friend, Liz does not win. His girlfriend works in the UGG boots shop and she was in there buying some and told her she did not win.

Could be tosh, could be just saying that (especially if there are two endings filmed).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]According to a friend, Liz does not win. His girlfriend works in the UGG boots shop and she was in there buying some and told her she did not win.

Could be tosh, could be just saying that (especially if there are two endings filmed).

Wasn't Liz supposed romantically linked to Andy Lonergan or Preston?
  • Options
    Wayne Henderson is her fella
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]ly bitchy in her delivery. Should be a case of what happens in the boardroom stays in the boardroom. It wasn't very subtle though and it may back fire as I'm sure the others will have seen throu[/quote]Please don't post spoilers.
  • Options
    Whoa! Tonight's is car crash TV!
  • Options
    This is magic :L
    'Hit me' - baggs is the biggest bellend in the world ahaha
  • Options
    Baggs is surely off, it has been great though.

Your fired with Dara O'Briain will be good.
  • Options
    Oh dear... rigged to make good tv or what!