Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MK Dons vs. Charlton - Post Match Views

WSSWSS
edited April 2010 in General Charlton
Yowzers.

How important could that be. Need to back it up against Carlisle on Monday now.

Well done lads.

Comments

• beat carlisle,we will sell out at saints,im going thats for sure. well done charlton
  • I reckon we will still only be 1% for auto spots am I right oohaah
  • what a great win. got to be in it to win it and we are. bring on carlisle.
  • Get in!!!!! Up the addicks

Just the result we needed, looking very tight from 2md-7th. lets hope we can build on this win on Monday

Going to be nervy last 7 games but we can do it.....i believe :o)
  • Get in. three points away is great any time.

All very tight at the top and all to play for starting with Carlisle.

I know it was a pen but that's what we got Forster in for.
  • That's the way to do it...
  • lol...... well my computer collapsed right with three mins left due to it being a charlton computer and the pressure getting too much.....

MASSIVE MASSIVE win.... fantastic, all blood and sweat and tears by the sounds of it with semedo and racon and randolph doing their best Gandalf impression"thou SHALL NOT PASS!!!!"\

brilliant result, very happy, off to bed now.....

brilliant
  • This proves that it's not all about trying to play the pretty football this season. If you can just grind out the results that are like this (1-0) then it is going to make a huge impact on whether we go up or not. We've had far too many draws this season which is where it has cost us and I'd say we're right back in contention for that 2nd spot now! COME ON YOU REDS!
  • Some great performances by the sound of it. A great team performance as a whole, Racon superb, Randolph a superhuman.

This should be great for morale and set us up for a storming performance against Carlisle.

Well done lads.
  • No nails left and teeth grinded to dust after that. But come on this is a great result and sounds like Randolph was man of the match?
  • Sponsored links:

• Match thread now closed, had to come back on Seths account
    Lost commentary RIGHT at the death, went to their commentary - the most depressing radio I've ever heard ever - and constantly having a fatal, non-recoverable error. Any chance that CL could be moved to a different server or something by any chance?

BUT WE WON 3 SEXY POINTS. And my fingers hurt. =D
    Regards
    paddy
  • It is vital that we follow this up with 3 points on Monday.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Yowzers.

How important could that be.
    MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE
  • I couldn't get back on here, got the score from the telly!

PS: For about 5 minutes, I wasn't allowed to send a message! I got this instead:

Add your comments
    "Some problems were encountered
    You do not have sufficient privileges to perform this request."

"do not have sufficient privileges"........... what's that all about, have I been demoted to pleb class?
  • [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]Match thread now closed, had to come back on Seths account
    Lost commentary RIGHT at the death, went to their commentary - the most depressing radio I've ever heard ever - and constantly having a fatal, non-recoverable error. Any chance that CL could be moved to a different server or something by any chance?

Regards
    paddy

cheers paddy for the commentary, indeed a very sexy 3 points haha
  • [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]Match thread now closed, had to come back on Seths account

Regards
    paddy
    That's the price of fame, Paddy...

Good work though...
  • Did what we had to, from the commentary it sounded like Randolph, Racon and Semedo all played very well. Nice to see Jonjo finally come off the bench. Sounded like Wagstaff had little impact again though.

Some big decisions for Monday for Parky, should he rest players or stay with a winning team. Carlisle played yesterday so have had an extra day to rest.
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]I couldn't get back on here, got the score from the telly!

PS: For about 5 minutes, I wasn't allowed to send a message! I got this instead:

Add your comments
    "Some problems were encountered
    You do not have sufficient privileges to perform this request."

"do not have sufficient privileges"........... what's that all about, have I been demoted to pleb class?
    happens to me a lot, I keep thinking I've been silenced lmao

WTG CHARLTON!! Thats more like it, hopefully win on Monday...
  • stay with the winning team.
  • Colchester vs. Millwall on Monday - they both can't pick up three points.

We HAVE to win.
  • Sponsored links:

• Everything was crashing around us EXCEPT FOR THE TEAM. And thats all the matters. No need to whinge re the website crash. Too many F5's and we dont pay for this service.

WEll done Charlton. Dont suppose the team coach is going back tot he Valley? i might stroll down the hill to say hi!! Ha, i dont think so as no flash cars in the car park when picking up tickets earlier.

Look forward to hearing views on those that went.

God its going to be a roller coaster in the next few weeks.
  • Souless dump. Terrible game. Never coming near the place again. Forster dived. Good. We werent great. Neither were they. Racon MoM. More later
  • Could everyone who's been saying Racon is sh1t for the past 4 weeks, please sign in below. Thanks.
  • [cite]Posted By: mid_life_crisis[/cite]Could everyone who's been saying Racon is sh1t for the past 4 weeks, please sign in below. Thanks.
    Not a time for digging posters out mate.

One thing is for sure, we all need to stick together as a fan base. This is the best chance in many weeks we've had of grabbing that second spot, and we can very much do it.

Great result, let's back it up on Monday and march on for the rest of the season.
  • All to play for at the top. I expect a few more twists and turns before the end of the season...C'MON YOU REDS
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]God its going to be a roller coaster in the next few weeks.
    Too bleeding true!
  • any good dittys about mk clem?
  • Just checked Swindon's run in. It's going to be hard catching them. They do go to Millwall on the last day though!

I just hope we don't go and ruin it now by drawing/losing on Monday.
  • on a school bus back to the station. definite pen right in front of us. deserved win but wasnt a great game. randolph 2 world class saves, the hero. forster really enjoying our noise for him. bloke behind me on bus has sam sodje's shirt he threw. the smell of victory floating forward
  • Despite our hit and miss performances recently, the past couple of weeks have seen us progressively move nearer the automatic spot.

All to play for ...... we might still be 5th, but now just 2 points from 2nd.