Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Gillingham - Match Thread

Comments

• Great goal by Mooney apparantly, but I've still no idea if it was left foot, right foot, top corner, bottom corner or anything
  • edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: johnny73[/cite]according to emma we are allowed to boo the players. helps to motivate them.

Can we boo Emma and see if that helps to motivate her?
  • CAFC ringing out Valley11
  • if we win this one it will be great for the mental attitude of the players
  • Save from Akpo's effort
  • COME ON CHARLTON...
  • Come on lads WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • throw in in our half, come on you reds
  • how long left?
  • 23 mins gone in second half
  • Sponsored links:

• 20 mins plus injury time

Plenty of time Charlton - come on!
  • I'd guess at 20 mins
  • come on.
  • wallsall are holding their own with just ten men
  • [cite]Posted By: queensland_addick[/cite]Great goal by Mooney apparantly, but I've still no idea if it was left foot, right foot, top corner, bottom corner or anything

Smashed into the roof on the net from 10 yards out!
  • Jackson on for Gillingham.
  • MK 0 Southampton 3
  • [cite]Posted By: Indianaaddick[/cite]wallsall are holding their own with just ten men

Yeah, screwing my footie slip up.

The only team doing so at the moment :-(
  • [cite]Posted By: Denis-Fuller[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnny73[/cite]according to emma we are allowed to boo the players. helps to motivate them.

Can we boo Emma and see if that helps to motivate her?

Lol
  • bring shelvey on for racon. come on lets go for it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Lambert hatrick for Pardoo's saints
  • Borrowdale with a tame effort
  • [cite]Posted By: johnny73[/cite]bring shelvey on for racon. come on lets go for it.

Good call. Cant remember Racon being mentioned
  • Sorry i was wrong just got mentioned for handball
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnny73[/cite]bring shelvey on for racon. come on lets go for it.

He did at least set up Mooney's goal. But on the season I agree he doesn't offer enough.
  • Kyel Reid on for an unhappy looking Racon, shaking his head.
  • Oh well you need the rest Jonjo
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnny73[/cite]bring shelvey on for racon. come on lets go for it.

I agree. And I'm a Racon fan. But as Jonjo didn't start I can't see him coming on. You got any inside info on why he's out of favour uncle?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: johnny73[/cite]bring shelvey on for racon. come on lets go for it.[/quote]

Good call. Cant remember Racon being mentioned[/quote]
    He did at least set up Mooney's goal. But on the season I agree he doesn't offer enough.[/quote]

They've brought on jackson and are going for it. We are now doing the same. although it's reid we have brought on.
  • [cite]Posted By: allez les addicks[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]

I agree. And I'm a Racon fan. But as Jonjo didn't start I can't see him coming on. You got any inside info on why he's out of favour uncle?

None at all its a mystery
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!