Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Gillingham - Match Thread

167891012»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Crazy[/cite]Now Burton seems to be injured all the time, we need some guile up front or in the hole, and Shelvey is that man (boy). Play him behind the striker and bring Bailey back inside. He's wasted on the left.

Who's "the striker"? Burton out injured and McKenzie never started, so it'll have to be Sodje I guess. Or Llera...

Definitely a 4-5-1 against Huddersfield for me. Shelvey in the team, Racon out if (and I hope this is the case) Reid can start.

That's based on not being at the match, so don't take my word for it
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley11[/cite]Yea that is was I meant. On the back of a drubbing from Millwall, injury to our best striker and keeper, a tense crowd - that was a good result.

Getting so p"ssed off with some of the moaners on here. I swear some think we've still got a Premier League side. Those days are over (for now) and PP and the players are doing their best with what they've got.
    No, we're not pulling up trees but we're doing OK. And with a twice relegated club that is skint, it's pretty damn good as far as I'm concerned.
    I hate to say it but I think some of the 'cancer' at our club is the constant moaners. Yes every side has them but the booing and constant snipoing of the management/directors/players is so commonplace and is disheartening. It's also embarassing.
    Go and support a glory team if you're so upset by it all. It'll be better for your (and our) health

So only you can express an opinion then? Do me a favour this is a place for views not just yours. If you dont like it go somewhere else
  • edited March 2010
    Yea and so what's wrong with me expressing mine? You seem all too keen to slag the manager off so now i'm slagging the moaners off. Seems perfectly fair to me
  • [cite]Posted By: Full Metal Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Full Metal Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]NOT GOOD ENOUGH but pat yourself on the back full metal jacket

So it's all my fault?

No not your fault you wasn't playing. I said pat yourself on the back because you seemed ever so pleased with yourself that phil agreed with you. So you got your way and that the result. Not your fault but you must be pleased

All I said was that I didn't rate Shelvey...that's not a crime. If he eventually does the business for Charlton then I'll be happy to admit that I have been proved wrong. I'm not happy about this result. I never wanted Parky to be manager so the quicker he f**ks off the better.

No you said you didn't rate him, thats fine . Then you gloated he wasn't brought on thats childish, maybe you are a child i dont know, you were smug he was left out and as a result we managed a draw so be smug now. You got what you called for
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley11[/cite]Yea and so what's wrong with me expressing mine? You seem all too keen to slag the manager off so now i'm slagging the moaners off. Seems perfectly fair to me

Difference is, he has a direct effect on the result.

We do not.
  • I wouldn't be so sure. I'd say a booing crowd definitely has a direct effect on how the team plays. Anyway, my main point is that was a good result IN THE CONTEXT of the game.
  • I think its embarrasing when you read on the official website that Mooney was receiving stick from the terraces!No, i wasnt there today to see his performance but i have been their on many recent occasions where players are booed for absolutely nothing and yes its disgraceful and absolutely embarrasing!Yes our players and manager are albeit "shite", "rubbish" or whatever you like but il tell you something guys, our support is shite in every single way! Never when i used to go as a youngster and watch us lose to these sort of teams would i hear booing, we would still fill the valley and take more numbers away from home!We have a thickle set of supporters, who are rubbish at following their team home and away! Maybe the players have a "players forum" whereby they use it to come on and moan at our fans every single saturday!Leeds arent playing well, you dont hear their fans boo and walk out with half an hour to go (Millwall), they have had to put up with it for a lot longer than us too, also they will admit their manager is shite like ours (apparently).Southampton, despite their 15 points are still struggling, colchester are struggling to make ground, huddersfield are aswell, we all are, but you dont hear their fans booing!Its always us!
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley11[/cite]Yea and so what's wrong with me expressing mine? You seem all too keen to slag the manager off so now i'm slagging the moaners off. Seems perfectly fair to me

I aint slagged off the manager off and you are more than entitled to express your views but your telling people to go elsewhere when it would be just as easy for you to do the same
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!