Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Gillingham - Match Thread

Comments

• See this is what I mean about Parkys luck, he just doesnt seem to get it with us and he gets punished for it!Basey at Rovers, two liabilities against swindon at home, a lapse in concentration in the 44th minute at millwall last week in otherwise a very well played half!But yet he gets crucified, i do feel for him AT TIMES, i really do
  • "harsh" sending off for Walsall... second away game in a row that Col U will be playing an entire second half against ten men
  • We're living dangerously. Gillingham are counter attacking well.
  • I'll play up top, well up for it
  • [cite]Posted By: Crazy[/cite]Akpo Sodje coming on for the injured Burton.

Mooney and Akpoo back up front, theres another Saturday afternoon ruined....
  • Christ almighty.
  • [cite]Posted By: Crazy[/cite]We're living dangerously. Gillingham are counter attacking well.

spot on eh
  • double doh
  • gob

smacked
  • 2-1, Burton off, Sodje on, now a Gillingham goal. Getting worse and worse.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: GNelson[/cite]I'll play up top, well up for it

But you haven't played for a while, since you retired Garry.
  • Another error by Rob Elliott as he palms it into Oli's path who has a simple tap in.

The players are not responding to the derby games and don't seem to be dealing with pressure.
  • have Gillingham even won away from home this season? please don't let it happen at our gaff
  • Jesus Christ
  • Oh fuck! I'm 100% behind PP but I fear the moaners and booers could get their way after this result.
  • [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]Jesus Christ

On the end of a cross?
  • horrendous

how are we going to score twice without Burton?
  • loud & sustained boos ringing out all round the valley
  • More boos ringing out at half-time.
  • [cite]Posted By: GNelson[/cite]have Gillingham even won away from home this season? please don't let it happen at our gaff

no
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: GNelson[/cite]I'll play up top, well up for it

But you haven't played for a while, since you retired Garry.

Ability never stopped PP picking strikers did it?
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley11[/cite]Oh fuck! I'm 100% behind PP but I fear the moaners and booers could get their way after this result.

It's not a result - it's only halftime.
  • What do we do now? Jonjo on and hope he can do something?
  • Will you all now conclude that we need a fresh start. Parkinson must go. We have no chance what so ever of gaining promotion under this nice man.
  • Racon and Mooney off for Shelvey and Reid? Need to go for it now
  • Valley11 im with you there mate, totally behind the bloke but parky RIP i feel, the boo boys are going crucify you NOT THE TEAM!
  • Well done Parky, done real well getting the team up for this after last weeked.
  • [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]What do we do now? Jonjo on and hope he can do something?

A-hah ...... time for Plan B
  • Gillingham have scored twice and listening to Emma I didn't even think the ball was in play on both occasions. She drives me insane. Useless.
  • Shelvey has to come on now, the only creative player and them two up front are going to need all the help they can get in finishing their dinner, i'm incandescent enough that he didn't start the game
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!