Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Gillingham - Match Thread

Comments

• 1-1...
  • oh dear :(
  • we're going nowhere :(
  • Bloody hell. 1-1
  • [cite]Posted By: craigcafc[/cite]It's coming...

Sodje almost scored, great save.

Well predicted.

An equaliser from the kick-off though
  • Oh god
  • An immediate return by Gillingham. Andy Barcham half volley bottom right hand corner. Sounded like a screamer!
  • Bit of a screamer apparently.

Palarse 2 up...
  • let's see how good our kick off is in response...
  • Sponsored links:

• Another Ambrose goal for Palace.
  • One reason why I don't like Bailey particularly. He's a bad captain. Spends too much time arguing with the ref.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: GNelson[/cite]let's see how good our kick off is in response...[/quote]

Not very good. They have a corner.
  • Big test of character now. I think we'll do it. Come on you Addicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Charlton corner
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley11[/cite]Big test of character now. I think we'll do it. Come on you Addicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me too, COYR
  • Emma talking about padding advertising boards
  • Not switched on from scoring the goal walked through midfield...Not very professional
  • burton off the woodwork
  • Burton onto woodwork! so close
  • Sponsored links:

• Burton with the header and Julian saves.
  • Sam puts a ball in, Burton gets some sort of touch, keeper tips onto woodwork
  • It's coming...(again)
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Not switched on from scoring the goal walked through midfield...Not very professional

As I say. They probably had their minds on their argument with the ref. As good a player as Bailey may be, he is also in other ways a liability.
  • [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]liability

A lia-baili-ty, you mean ....?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Not switched on from scoring the goal walked through midfield...Not very professional[/quote]

As I say. They probably had their minds on their argument with the ref. As good a player as Bailey may be, he is also in other ways a liability.[/quote]

They teach you that at school to keep switched on after scoring
  • Akpo Sodje coming on for the injured Burton.
  • [cite]Posted By: Crazy[/cite]Akpo Sodje coming on for the injured Burton.

christ. we need another front man with Burton and McKenzie's injuries as they are.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Crazy[/cite]Akpo Sodje coming on for the injured Burton.[/quote]

Oh fook.......
  • Oh well the deadly duo are up front now still no room for Jonjo what a joke parky, your now nearly playing the same team that done so well at millwall. That shows them they need to work harder or they lose their place
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!