Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Gillingham - Match Thread

Comments

• edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Valley11[/cite]Benty's scored for Sunderland again

and again
  • sounds like we've started alright here
  • Pixy Palace winning
  • Maybe, its just makes our situation seem so much worse when people completely go over the top on his decisions!
  • Anyone got a link to the commentry ?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: cafc_se7[/cite]I just think some of our fans have such a negative view on anything parkinson does![/quote] In general i've been a supporter of Parkinson. He doesn't deserve to be sacked etc. But i am disappointed he hasn't made more changes for this game after last weeks performance.
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Anyone got a link to the commentry ?

I shouldn't bother, Unc ...... unless you want a love-in with Emma
  • Can someone tell me which way we are kicking?
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Anyone got a link to the commentry ?

I shouldn't bother, Unc ...... unless you want a love-in with Emma

Not that desperate Oggy ;-) thanks mate
  • The left back would have been changed anyway, once a loanee came in, that was obvious.

I'd consider Sodje and Burton as regulars so not surprised he brought them back.

I agree that these changes do improve the side but they are not a response to last weeks poor performance.

---
    so he decided to improve the team anyway just for laughs? Of course its a response to last week, let's see how the game goes before we say he 'bottled it'
  • Sponsored links:

• who do we want to win, Norwich or Swindon? Let's see how optimistic you lot are...
  • [cite]Posted By: johnny73[/cite]I'd consider Sodje and Burton as regulars so not surprised he brought them back.

Neither have started for 5 weeks.

So you clearly think 4 changes aren't enough.
    What else do you think should have been done, bearing in mind Reid considered not fit enough to start?
  • is there any chance of a comment on the game ??
  • Imagine the amount of abuse Parkinson would get playing 4-5-1 at home! He's done probably as much as he realistically can with Reid injured.
    [cite]Posted By: johnny73[/cite]I'd consider Sodje and Burton as regulars so not surprised he brought them back.

What else do you think should have been done, bearing in mind Reid considered not fit enough to start?
    Shelvey?
    [cite]Posted By: johnny73[/cite]I'd consider Sodje and Burton as regulars so not surprised he brought them back.

They wanted him to make 6/7 changes so if we lose they can say he panicked and made too many changes ;-)
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: johnny73[/cite]I'd consider Sodje and Burton as regulars so not surprised he brought them back.
    [/quote]

What else do you think should have been done, bearing in mind Reid considered not fit enough to start?[/quote]

We can agree to disagree. At the very least I would have given Shelvey a chance.
  • All scores 0-0 in the Third Division - except Southend losing to Carlisle, and Brisol R winning at Yeeovil
  • What's happening in the game chaps?
  • Err, anyway apparently theres a game on as well? Any news?
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: johnny73[/cite]I'd consider Sodje and Burton as regulars so not surprised he brought them back.
    [/quote]

What else do you think should have been done, bearing in mind Reid considered not fit enough to start?[/quote]
    They wanted him to make 6/7 changes so if we lose they can say he panicked and made too many changes ;-)[/quote]

There is no they. Look at my posts I've never written criticized a loss and never asked for Parkinson to be sacked.
  • The commentator says of Semedo: 'The fans love him to bits'

Is this true?

Personally I don't feel any affinity with any of our current players.
  • Gills are taking the game to Charlton - CAFC fans getting twitchy
  • corner to CAFC
  • edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: johnny73[/cite]There is no they. Look at my posts I've never written criticized a loss and never asked for Parkinson to be sacked.
    Was a joke, I'd have liked to have seen Shelvey play as well, possibly in CM in place of Racon. With Reid unfit I can kind of understand why he didn't go 4-5-1.
  • addicks corner, come on you reds
  • [cite]Posted By: GNelson[/cite]who do we want to win, Norwich or Swindon? Let's see how optimistic you lot are...

Norwich
  • [cite]Posted By: johnny73[/cite]We can agree to disagree. At the very least I would have given Shelvey a chance.

Sure.

Personally, I'd love to see Jonjo back in the side.
    He's started 1 game in about our last 10, it's time to use him properly again.

Although that would then make 5 changes - half last week's starting line up; that's a lot of changes in one hit for any team.
  • another corner

sounded like a chance for Burton - goalkick
  • bounces off burton and wide
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!