Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Caged Animals

123457»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]They stuck the 4 foot bird at the front and all hid behind her!!...gave PC Todd some stick for it and he pants it. Suggest they get back in the gym.

Ha ha i must've been right near you then cos PC Todd the big nosed xxxx (got to be careful of AKFA) was copping some flak for about half hour!!

Chris, are you/or mates with a fella with dark hair and glasses. Got off the train at Welling?

No we all got off at Bexleyheath and went in the Camden
  • Couldn't be there Saturday because of a DJ'ing commitment, but I understand it couldn't have been pleasant for you guys and girls. Reading the thread got me thinking about the pre-season friendly against FC Utrecht in Holland a few years ago. There was around 300 of us there and we were kept penned in after the game, When they eventually let us out they hearded a lot of us on waiting coaches, telling us they were taking us to the station. They then proceeded to take us out of the city to some obscure station out in the wilds, dumped us all there and drove off. If you think our fans were unhappy Saturday you should have seen them that night!