Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall vs. Charlton - ALL views, teams selections and news in here please (oh, there's a poll)

Comments

• Am i right in saying that if Millwall say we are a featuring game on the football league show, then we will have extended highlights?
  • more likely to have extended highlights on the late kick off show Monday night I suspect
  • Just realised something which may give us cause for optimism for tomorrow, no side in the country has lost fewer away games than us this season.
  • I had a dream that Dailly scored the winner

• Yep great stuff that a real insight.

Anyone else think its very quiet on here today ahead of a big game?

Thought there would be an inflood of millwall having banter
  • edited March 2010
    Pinched from a Rival board to Charlton Life (Sorry Admin)

‘Anyone seen the massive Charlton flag erected in Bermondsey last night not far from the den was up all morning attached to the lamp posts one side of the street to the other?!!!

Could’nt stop laughing when i see it this morning on my way to work!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Pinched from a Rival board to Charlton Life (Sorry Admin)

‘Anyone seen the massive Charlton flag erected in Bermondsey last night not far from the den was up all morning attached to the lamp posts one side of the street to the other?!!!

very good if true, wonder if anyone has a pic?
  • [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Pinched from a Rival board to Charlton Life (Sorry Admin)

very good if true, wonder if anyone has a pic?

I won't believe it til it's on the OS
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Pinched from a Rival board to Charlton Life (Sorry Admin)

Please please let this be true. i'll wet myself with laughter if it is!!
  • Sponsored links:

• if anyone can get a pic of said flag up would make my afternoon!
  • [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Anyone else think its very quiet on here today ahead of a big game?

Thought there would be an inflood of millwall having banter

Up to the beginning of this week the Millwall forums were flooded with Charlton topics but then they got embarrassed and remembered that they don't care about anyone else and told all forum members that it should stop .. so they are toughing out it out and not posting about us ... because they don't care ;-)
  • Was thinking it's a bit quiet.

Though everything that needs to be said probably has been said. Just counting down till the pubtime tonight now ;-)
  • to be honest, I just want this game out of the way (whatever the result) so that we can concentrate on the rest of the season
  • Been told by an extremely reliable source that tickets in the home areas are going for up to £100!...thats got to be a first for them for a league game!?
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Been told by an extremely reliable source that tickets in the home areas are going for up to £100!...thats got to be a first for them for a league game!?

noone will surely pay that considering they don't care of course.
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Been told by an extremely reliable source that tickets in the home areas are going for up to £100!...thats got to be a first for them for a league game!?

That's madness, i can't believe any of their fans would give up 2 weeks dole money just to go tomorrow.
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Tarnish our reputation, they're having a laugh!

http://www.millwallfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10367~1990992,00.html

What are the fans doing in the pic??? Looks like they are practising bell ringing.......and they call us anoraks
  • Handsome boys eh?
    A Wouldya at the front
  • Sponsored links:

• 200 posts. Don't see games against Hartlepool getting this sort of attention.

See you freaks on Monday.....win, lose, or draw.
  • [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]200 posts. Don't see games against Hartlepool getting this sort of attention.

See you freaks on Monday.....win, lose, or draw.

Just like you wouldn't sell your stadium for the first time since whenever, 2 weeks previous to the game. Enjoy your cup final.
  • [url=mailto://null]null[/url]Even their official says we're their biggest match

Whatever they might say, their club reckons that it doesn't get any bigger than Charlton v Millwall.
  • If ever there was a pivitol game of the season it is this one now.Not beacuse it's Millwal but because we have recently played poorer teams and scraped wins, and we are now playing an in form team in a play off position,away from home. This will show us if we do have ability to compete against Norwich, Leeds etc or whether we have a fight for 6th place.

I wouldn't suggest who shouldplay in the team as I haven't had the chance to watch Charlton recently, but if we can get a draw I reckon we are on the way to a comfortable top six place and a win gives a chance of the number two spot.
  • Been concerned about this one, but have woke up optimistic ... we will win today and I cannot wait to get there. Bailey and Reid to be the heroes.
  • [cite]Posted By: lancashire lad[/cite]If ever there was a pivitol game of the season it is this one now.Not beacuse it's Millwal but because we have recently played poorer teams and scraped wins, and we are now playing an in form team in a play off position,away from home. This will show us if we do have ability to compete against Norwich, Leeds etc or whether we have a fight for 6th place.

I wouldn't suggest who shouldplay in the team as I haven't had the chance to watch Charlton recently, but if we can get a draw I reckon we are on the way to a comfortable top six place and a win gives a chance of the number two spot.

That sounds a pretty good analysis, of course the fact of it being Milwall is also very important though!
  • Our less than brilliant run over the end of January / beginning of February has put pressure on us to pick up points against teams we may not have expected to. This is the first one of those opportunities so lets take it.

Come on Charlton.
  • This weekend the run-in really starts. I'd settle for a draw and Leeds and Huddersfield losing tough games to Soton and Norwich.
  • About to head off

COYR, make us proud today please.