Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Southampton Away

123457»

Comments

• Getting tickets in morning
  • [cite]Posted By: nickaspanner[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: kmem4[/cite]Sold Over 1,100 tickets, tickets are avaliable on the day !

This is such a crucial game, I cant beleive were not even going to get 2000 for this. Quite poor on our behalf.

***shocking*** no matter how it's dressed up
  • Spare ticket now gone. Such a rush for that freebie. Obviously alot of interest in this one. Beautiful sunshine, by the sea and getting a good thrashing by pardew. Lovely stuff
  • From a Saints fan on another forum re; pub.

''Expect most away fans will head for what used to be called the Square Balloon (and still is, by most people ) - it's now part of the "Squares" chain, but nobody calls it Squares. Looks quite small from outside but it's like the Tardis, absolutely huge once you get in there.

From the station (leave via the exit at platform 4), walk up the hill towards town, you'll go past the civic centre. When you get to the crossroads with KFC on the corner, turn left and it's a couple of doors down on the left''
  • i dont recommend the square balloon. its a dump - chav heaven on a friday and saturday night. i didnt realise they still open it during the days. think last year alot of charlton fans went to yates instead, which is the same directions as above but turn right. i'm heading up round the bedford place area [which is far better - and bigger choice of pubs]
  • Don't go in to the Parkside you could meet some unpleasent people wearing Stone Island and Burberry.........LOL