Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Southampton Away

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]and what travel arrangements are those nathan

Well you want me to pay £20 petrol, so no :P
  • [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]133 sold
    Impressive stuff!
  • hats off to ANYONE who goes to this one !....especially when it's on the box
  • Whats the coach bookings like?
  • [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Whats the minibus bookings like?
  • edited October 2009
    I Shall repeat this again

[cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]Anyone going that can pick me up and drop me off in crawley??
  • Just booked my train for £2.50 but if we miss that return apparently a single on the night will set us back £30 ! Used up my last days holiday as well…
  • You just cannot argue with those prices!
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]You just cannot argue with those prices!

You can if it goes to penalties and you miss them because you've got to leg it to the station to catch your train.
  • I can't wait to see Airman's next update. I'm going for 134 !
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I can't wait to see Airman's next update. I'm going for 134 !
    That's quite good for what is effectively a mid-week away reserve game!
  • [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]hats off to ANYONE who goes to this one !....especially when it's on the box
    I'm only going to make sure my away purchase history is good enough to get a ticket for the final before all the glory boys.........

(Oh, and it's only 20 odd miles from home)
  • Good idea as you might struggle to get one if we make the final and only get 45k tickets.
  • Would anyone who isn't going be able to whisper me their CON number as we need 7 tickets and only have 6 season tickets....cheers in advance
  • [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]Good idea as you might struggle to get one if we make the final and only get 45k tickets.

You joke but when they sell out there would still be some on here moaning over how they were allocated.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]Good idea as you might struggle to get one if we make the final and only get 45k tickets.

You joke but when they sell out there would still be some on here moaning over how they were allocated.

My first post was meant tongue in cheek, but bearing in mind that the allocation to the finalists is likely to be <30k and it wasn't THAT long ago we could sell out the Valley, then the fact that I don't have a season ticket might not be so funny after all.......
  • [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]Would anyone who isn't going be able to whisper me their CON number as we need 7 tickets and only have 6 season tickets....cheers in advance

Anyone sorted you?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: JT[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]Would anyone who isn't going be able to whisper me their CON number as we need 7 tickets and only have 6 season tickets....cheers in advance[/quote]

Anyone sorted you?[/quote]

Yes cheers, knew I could count on this site !!
  • As it's only a week before this major clash I thought it needed a bump and I had a couple of questions Airman might be able to help with

How are the sales?
    Do we know if Saints will be running the away park and ride?
  • what the latest ticket sales for saints??
  • Sponsored links:

• i reckon 430 sold
  • Just booked. All of my coach travel and tickets for this one was cheaper than Huddersfield and its ment to be a nicer away day strange i spose its cos its closer still looking forward to this one big style.
  • wonder how many sold after today hopefully a few more will go
  • Got my ticket - atleast 3 more sold today then. ;-) can't see us winning but coyr
  • Got my ticket today, just booked the train, £7.55 return, bargain
  • I can't see anything but a defeat in this despite our past three results, a win would really see me believing though.

Will make a late decision on this one.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Will make a late decision on this one.

Same here. It's either this or Exeter, really fancied Exeter but such a bugger to get to from up north and I'm down here til next Sunday.
  • i keep looking out for their results hoping that they cant get to the playoffs i would hate to meet that big nosed prick on rte to the playoff final, or worse at wemberly,

why didnt huddersfield play to day ???
  • Getting a ticket tomorrow.
  • They are playing tomorrow night mate. Home to Oldham