Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Southampton Away

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]why didnt huddersfield play to day ???

Big derby v Oldham tomorrow night

Maybe the OB in the GM/Yorks borders area didn't fancy Shef Weds, Barnsley, Bradford, Rochdale, Bury all at home on the same day as well
  • thats not a derby.
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]thats not a derby.

Tell that to the Oldham I know, Huddersfield may only have eyes for Leeds but Oldham HATE them now they've long lost Man City as a rival
  • did not no that,intresting,found out from my crewe mate they hate port vale though its one way.
  • [cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]Got my ticket - atleast 3 more sold today then. ;-) can't see us winning but coyr

Why?

We played awful vs Orient today. Big Radhi Jaidi went off early injured too so if we have to play Seabourne I can see us having a tough day.
  • Because Pardew always seems to get his teams up for the big games, and he will see us coming to you as a massive fixture with a big point to prove!Did it for us against West Ham years ago!I guarantee your players will play better next saturday!
  • Saints fan you keep trying to give us hope with your posts on here! Lulling us into some security!

To be fair with the likes of Lambert, Barnard, Puncheon and Lallana you've got enough to keep us busy without the Pardoo voodoo!
  • Haha, I'm just saying that you've got more of a chance than some suggest on here.
  • edited April 2010
    Mate some on here would have you believe we'll be in admin by the end of the week, deducted 10 points and in a relegation battle ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Saints fan[/cite]Haha, I'm just saying that you've got more of a chance than some suggest on here.

small is the only chance we have i will take a draw right here right now

good luck to huddersfield 2moz we need to keep as many points between sthpmton and the playoffs as possible
  • Sponsored links:

• Fingers crossed this game doesn't end up like the joke last season did.

Not only on the pitch but off it too.
  • does anyone know the cheapest train fares for 1 adult and 1 child from waterloo ?
    cheers
  • By all accounts Saints were shite today.
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]By all accounts Saints were shite today.

Indeed we were, but 3 points is the only thing that matters.
  • Yeah, just thinking about Saturday....
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Yeah, just thinking about Saturday....

Yeah, we can play the type of football that makes teams fold (Norwich and Leeds prime examples), but we're just not hitting that note as much as I would like.

Todays performance was terrible and thankfully Orient couldn't take advantage. The only highlight about today was the performance of Adam Lallana.
  • Why what happened last season saints fan ?
  • [cite]Posted By: S_E_7[/cite]Why what happened last season saints fan ?
    Not quite sure tbh, all I know is that after the game a couple of our 'supporters' went looking for trouble - From fellow Saints fans or Charlton fans. Think something happened outside the away entrance after the game involving some Saints and Charlton fans too.

Having just entered administration, emotions were running very high and a couple of your supporters started waving £20 notes at our fans - Only a minority of the Charlton fans though.

Pretty pathetic day tbh.
  • Yeah it did, police had to block our fans in to stop the Saints ones getting at them, I left 5mins before it all kicked off, which was lucky.
  • Oh ok.
  • Sponsored links:

• I think if they beat us on Saturday they stand an excellent chance of getting into the playoffs.

Millwall, Leeds, Charlton, Southampton. Fun!
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I think if they beat us on Saturday they stand an excellent chance of getting into the playoffs.

Millwall, Leeds, Charlton, Southampton. Fun!

So your banking on Norwich and SWINDON (OMG this league is a joke) for getting automatic places then are you.
  • Looking at the respective run-ins, yep I am.

Swindon have the goals in them and have probably timed their "up" form just at the right time.
  • anyone know how many we have sold so far and if they will be available at the ground??
  • Can;t go on Saturday but last few years we've had some decent league results there!
  • Im there saturday, then out in the town saturday night. Hopefully celebrating 3 points, although even a point would be a good result.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Millwall, Leeds, Charlton, Southampton. Fun!

i'd take that ... the thought of millwall in the league above us makes me feel sick!
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Looking at the respective run-ins, yep I am.

Swindon have the goals in them and have probably timed their "up" form just at the right time.

Yea i dont think your wrong atall. I just find it hard to take that any league can have Swindon Town in second place and its not any blue square league but fair play to them they deserve it.
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Im there saturday, then out in the town saturday night. Hopefully celebrating 3 points, although even a point would be a good result.

Very much so.
  • A few questions please as not been there before:

How far is ground from train station ?
    Which station is best ?
    What's the pub situation ?
    etc