Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Southampton Away

Comments

• anyone know how many we have sold so far and if they will be available at the ground??

If you don't sell out your 2,300 allocation then any remaining tickets should be available on the day.

I don't see anything suggesting that you will be getting the usual allocation of 3,200?
  • Ticket purchased.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Cool mate so the ground is in a more central location than the Dell was then thats good. It look luvley really state of the art i have a feeling it will put ours to shame lol.

Yea i ahve herd about this Yates place beign not too far from the ground and if the weathers anything like today would be good to walk about a bit. Thanks for the info mate and bring on the weekend.

Problem with St Marys is that it looks too modern, The Walkers Stadium, Stadium of Light and Riverside all look similar so we've not got that unique feeling yet like you have with The Valley.
  • i like it,my favourite new ground
  • [cite]Posted By: Saints fan[/cite]so we've not got that unique feeling yet like you have with The Valley.

or used to have with the dell ..... i've been behind the goal when it was standing for the away end(that was poxy) to the left of that in seats(so tight in there) and to the right in seats (might have been an upper tier)....

i liked the dell big time ..... it was dated but was unique ...
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Saints fan[/cite]so we've not got that unique feeling yet like you have with The Valley.

or used to have with the dell ..... i've been behind the goal when it was standing for the away end(that was poxy) to the left of that in seats(so tight in there) and to the right in seats (might have been an upper tier)....

i liked the dell big time ..... it was dated but was unique ...

Yep. One day I believe St Marys will have the unique feeling when we feel the time to extend it but that is still years away.

How often do you see a stand shaped like this:

thedell8.jpg
  • classic stand that one
  • you going with the hordes sat oohaa,tickets must be gone.
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]you going with the hordes sat oohaa,tickets must be gone.

unfortunately not making this trip due to family committments ..... and in an ideal world all tickets would be gone but i doubt it, 2k will be respectable for us but poor for anyone else
  • tickets have gone aint they?
  • Sponsored links:

• Tickets are on general sale for Charlton's trip to St Mary's on Saturday, April 10th (3pm).

Charlton have been allocated 2,245 tickets, priced £22 adults, £17 over 60s and U22s, £10 U17s and £5 U13s. 510 had been sold by the end of Tuesday.

just copied the above from the charlton website , it obviously hasn't been updated
  • week ago,by now they are probably informing the saints they need extra thousand.game on
  • come on nolly... i didn't think sarcasm was your game!
  • 960 had been sold by midday Tuesday.
  • is that it? after two wins and at this important stage of the season. I've never criticised our away support, but that is poor. I do hope people are gonna snap them up over the next couple of days.
  • cant be right gary.
  • Ill be there continuing my run, rubbish numbers :(
  • i hope its not nolly.
  • And I bought seven of them today
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]And I bought seven of them today

Hopefully you bought yours after midday along with 1000 others.
  • hope oooah dont see this
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]hope oooah dont see this

come on nolly .... it's half term, not a new ground, quite far(ish) away , we don't like the sight of pardew.....
  • ..... and I'm going.

;o)
  • lol i cannot defend it anymore,its on par with nobody.
  • Nolly, give it a rest. You've posted a repetitive, sarcastic reply 11 times in the last day on this.

Your going, well done. Just leave it at that
  • theres still 3 days anyway afka.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: c/a/f/c[/cite]I just got mine... Would of thought maybe 2,000 would of gone, considering not too far away on train, pardew again and 2 wins on the bounce. Oh, and the fact that we are 2 points off automatic promotion![/quote]

No ones got anything to moan about mate, so no point them going.
    Only kidding.

;o)
  • Really looking forward to this, 10am 'coastal' train from Three Bridges, take a point all day but I'm praying for more - anything to wipe that smug grin off Pardew's face.

COYR
  • There is a small group of us getting the 9.27 from three bridges