Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Southampton Away

Comments

• Correction, its the 9.24. Gets into southampton central at 11.18
  • Is everyone going to a Weatherspoons or similiar in the town centre pre-game?
  • I presume we will be heading to somewhere like a weatherspoons. No idea yet
  • I predicted a lowish turn-out for this one as it's the third away game on the trot, all Saturday's, and some people just can't do that with families etc. I missed MKD as I had to do some decorating but I reckon a lot choose stadiummk over St Mary's as it was a new ground. We'd all love to take 2,500 away every game, and there is an arguement that maybe we should be, but in the general scheme of things I'd be happy with 1,500.
  • Thats a fair assesment, three away games in as many weeks probably does hit the pocket for most.

Although i would have thought many people would prefer the south coast to an away journey to Huddersfield.
  • ......I still have that picture in my head of Pardoo waving at the Palarse supporters at Sellout Park...what an utter knob Ed.
  • Have now got a spare for this if anyone wants one? Just had a mate pull out
  • [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]Just had a mate pull out

ooeer missus !!
  • Got my ticket and bringing a couple of non-Charlton fans along. They both came to Welling in pre-season and we drew that...
  • Airman - could you give us an official running total please?!
  • Sponsored links:

• just spoke to box office and they tickets will be available on the day for cash
    I just hate P.......w so much but suspect I'll end up going
  • Come and join the fun. Would be rude not to
  • me thinks only 1200 will be sold
  • If we had not just played two in a row, this could have attracted near to 2000.

If the club could have afforded it, this would have been the perfect game for subsidised coaches again to attract even more fans. Would have been good to see 3000 fans at St Marys.
  • Tickets arrived today, Only bought them yesterday. They are pretty good in the ticket office at getting the tickets out.

Still got a spare available
  • Getting the 10:47 from Victoria which gets in at 1:18
  • I didn't realise that we took so many to huddersfield that this one was going to be such a burden to be able to make as well.
  • Are tickets available from st marys?
  • [cite]Posted By: cafc_4life[/cite]Are tickets available from st marys?

Apparently so mate, thats what someone mentioned earlier in the thread. Cash on the door.
  • Thanks fella, woke up this morning and decided I will make the trip. COYR
  • Sponsored links:

• My spare ticket is now going for free if anyone wants it. I have been paid for it and my mate dont care about getting the money back
  • is he an economic advisor for Labour ??
  • Dan, you checked out what pubs we is going to yet?
  • Apparantely it says in the local paper down there we've sold our allocation?

Just got a text.
  • i guess with walk ups jt its not far off the mark.
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Apparantely it says in the local paper down there we've sold our allocation?

Just got a text.
    It says:

Charlton look likely to fill their 3,200 allocation and the club are expecting a crowd of 25,000.

But from what I understand, we've not given you that many tickets..
  • we will have half that there, mistake on their part
  • Sold Over 1,100 tickets, tickets are avaliable on the day !
  • Was told earlier that I will have to buy one on the door... looking at those figures, I'm confident I can turn up at 2:45
  • edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: kmem4[/cite]Sold Over 1,100 tickets, tickets are avaliable on the day !

This is such a crucial game, I cant beleive were not even going to get 2000 for this. Quite poor on our behalf.