Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Is this the fella that was at Bolton a few years ago
  • Spurs then Hull. Good player bought by Spurs to replace Sol Campbell. Injuries have plagued his career. If fit he would be fantastic in this league and Championship. If.

On a free so would be a good signing if he would come to us and we could afford wages. Still under 30 I think. (wouldn't that make a change!).

• Is this the fella that was at Bolton a few years ago
    Ricardo Gardener is still at Bolton
  • millwall mate at work said that racon was seen down there training ground yesterday.

• millwall mate at work said that racon was seen down there training ground yesterday

Millwall - Mate.   How does that work then?

• Nobody is at training grounds!  Nobody is having a medical just yet

Its close season.

All players are in the sun somewhere having fun with their families or roasting english slappers
  • Millwall - Mate.   How does that work then?

It quite often involves Rohypnol and an uncivilised amount of violence and grunting.
  • Nobody is at training grounds!  Nobody is having a medical just yet

Its close season.

All players are in the sun somewhere having fun with their families or roasting english slappers
    There is nothing better than an English slapper roast closely followed by lamb.
  • Anyone else heard the rumor about Elliot going to Southampton?
  • Surely not with Kelvin Davis their number 1?
  • Sponsored links:

• Unless Davis is PL bound then can't see that... and why would he be... he's sat tight for two years in L1 as a top-class championship standard GK
  • Well it is just a rumor but Saints did sign Fraser Richardson as a squad player and he was the best RB in the division at the time.
  • To be fair though I think they signed him to play him but he did his shoulder was it in pre-season and his role within the squad never quite materialised.
  • Perhaps Saints are after a reserve Keeper but fancy a younger player to nurture for when Davis retires/leaves. Have to be honest, I'm surprised by the kinds of teams Elliot is being linked with, either he's got a good agent or some people are seeing something in him that I frankly don't. Mid-table in League 1 is about his level imho.

Richardson played pretty much every game for Saints from the beginning of March onwards so looks like he got his place once he was fully fit.

• @d_bent25

How were the agency exams mate?!
  • I know I'm only pulling your leg mate!
  • Perhaps you could spend some of your winnings on a new Shift Key for your computer?
  • Matt Taylor - Centre Half and Exeter City Captain is available on a free.  Sknuthorpe are in for him but he would do a decent job for us
  • McAuley on a free from Ipswich Town would be an ideal choice for a team looking for promotion from League One.
  • Free tansfers available CAFC should be looking at:

Alliadiere
    Claude Davis
    Ellington
    Craig Fagan
    Rory Fallon
    Alan Gow
    Liam Henderson
    Mark Hudson
    Bradley Johnson
    Neil Kilkenny
    Kisnorbo
    Kishishev
    Benni McCarthy
    Arnaud Mendy
    Richard Naylor
    David Norris
    Chris Porter

• Sponsored links:

• David Norris would be great but he will have a lot of offers
  • If Leeds cant re-sign Johnson and Killkenny we have not got chance, same with Chuck.
  • Random non-league player linked. Anyone heard of him?

http://www.uxbridgegazette.co.uk/west-london-sport/hayesandyeading/2011/05/19/charlton-dagenham-and-gillingham-target-united-ace-113046-28724428/

HAYES and Yeading midfielder Bradley Pritchard is attracting interest
    from several Football League clubs, with Charlton Athletic among those
    weighing up an offer.

Pritchard is one of a clutch of Hayes and Yeading players who could
    be targeted by other clubs as his contract came to an end on April 30.

With the ex-Tamworth man having plundered 15 goals in all
    competitions during his first season of full-time football at Conference
    level, Pritchard will be the hardest for Hayes and Yeading to hold on
    to.

Pritchard recently indicated he was happy to stay at Church Road
    next season, but interest from the League One Addicks will be tough for
    him to turn down; both Dagenham and Redbridge and Gillingham are also
    believed to be interested.

• There's only one direction you're going in if you sign non-league players.
  • All about signing the right players from non-league, which we haven't done in the last few years.
  • 15 Whoopers hey
  •  I would get that player from the conference really would.

And Rory Fallon and also Chris Porter .

And also Charlton should have a look at Will Haining from Morecambe good center back or right back.

And Morecambe have a young center back good potental in Andy Parrish

You are obssessed with Morecombe. Are you Sammy?

Only way I'd sign Will Haining is if hes still married to the same ex page 3 bird.
  • d_bent25, you're not the real Darren Bent, are you?

• Rory i cant play on a sunday Fallon

no thanks

• Random non-league player linked. Anyone heard of him?

http://www.uxbridgegazette.co.uk/west-london-sport/hayesandyeading/2011/05/19/charlton-dagenham-and-gillingham-target-united-ace-113046-28724428/

HAYES and Yeading midfielder Bradley Pritchard is attracting interest from several Football League clubs, with Charlton Athletic among those weighing up an offer.

Pritchard is one of a clutch of Hayes and Yeading players who could be targeted by other clubs as his contract came to an end on April 30.

With the ex-Tamworth man having plundered 15 goals in all competitions during his first season of full-time football at Conference level, Pritchard will be the hardest for Hayes and Yeading to hold on to.

Pritchard recently indicated he was happy to stay at Church Road next season, but interest from the League One Addicks will be tough for him to turn down; both Dagenham and Redbridge and Gillingham are also believed to be interested.

Ha! Went to school with Bradley. Was a decent footballer but a lot of people were suprised he was playing in the Conference. Wouldn't have said he's good enough for League One. Would certainly be bizzarre if he ended up with us!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!