Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• And didn't realise @Henry Irving had already done it.
  • Back to the rumours, from FR:

11 May 2011 12:34:18
    Tottenham's John Bostock to go on loan next season to either Brighton or Charlton .

• Bostock to Charlton? LOL ... Palaaaarse will love that
  • they would love it even more if he joined brighton and helped them finish above palace in the league
  • Wasn't he mentioned in January also ? Never materialised then.
  • I think we were linked with him - we were talking to Spurs at any rate as we got Parrett.
  • Bessone has been transfer listed by Leeds and Bates on SSN said one club are interested which I presume is us
  • Limited budget? Pah!

From FR:

12 May 2011 12:05:28
    Excuse me but i believe shaun wright phillips is going to sign for charlton as bradley and hes father ian have tried to get him into london so they can be together so i wouldn't be so suprised if he came to london . .true 100% found over newspapers in south east se7!

• Hilarious.
  •  

Goal.com are reporting that Wenger wants to make Parkinson his ass man once pat rice retires

• Sponsored links:

• @dizzle

you may want to change that sentence !!!
  • ooh-er!
  •  

i may or may not have said it like that on purpose.....

•  

This one sounds possible

12 May 2011 17:47:09
    Jose Semedo is set to sign for Leicester City next week on a free - but not before Chris Powell brings in Foxes striker Steve Howard. Thierry Recon weighing up a move to Brighton.

• Yes, those sound plausible -- which is presumably why someone invented and posted them.  Could happen though. :-(
  • there did they get that swp one from LOOOOOOOL
  • Deon Burton to Return?
  • from our favourite site :

13 May 2011 12:25:49
    Just made a delivery to Millwall training ground and saw a player being put through a tough fitness test. I asked the groundsman who the player was and he said Therry Racon the out of contract Charlton player.
  • Doubt they would put him through rigorous training, if they do he won't pass a medical, his knees are shot!
  • love this one !!

13 May 2011 12:41:49
    Charlton's Alan McCormack to move to the USA to play for MSL club FC Dallas. Dallas famously sponsored by Oxo are rumoured to have been given permission to speak to McCormack by Charlton boss Chris Powell. John Cattle Dallas's manager wants McCormack to beef up is midfield.
  • Sponsored links:

13 May 2011 12:47:12

Charlton's Gary Doherty to move to newly promoted German second division club Slowmotion FC, the fee is undisclosed.

13 May 2011 13:45:10

Charlton defender Simon Francis has been re-signed by Charlton
    today. His contract has been extended because he now has the ability to
    put his boots on the correct feet. Charlton assistant manager Alex Dyer
    commented 'obviously this is a major coup for the club, Simon's progress
    has been monitored over the last month or two, and this morning he
    managed to get his boots on the correct feet, he will now have some
    special coaching and we hope to move him on from velcro laces to real
    one's, pre-season is looking more positive for us allready'.

13 May 2011 12:59:43

Charlton manager and former player Chris Powell has re-registered as
    a player at the Valley due to the small transfer budget recntly
    announced. Charltons first player manager since Alan Curbishley has been
    forced to re-register due to the lack of quality defenders at the SE7
    club. The FA have agreed he can wear his football kit over his suit when
    he plays, and his hat. Powell commented 'its not ideal, however I can
    still look good while showing the donkey's in my squad how to defend'.

• Bessone on trial with S****horpe according to FR.
  • Well that is crap for starters. CP said the issue with Bessone would be wages and the fact he feels he could play in the Championship Scunny are now League 1 and even with our reduced budget I'm sure we could beat their offer.
  • a.reid (free) j.sillivan (free) ECCELS (free) swp (3.5mill) s.Howard (free) parret (750,000) D.Rose (free) L.Croft (free) SANDAZZA (FREE) LAMEY (free) C.Davis (free)
  • You can now download the Football Rumours App for 69p. Think I'll save my money!
  •  

Why the hell do these loonies think we can sign SWP!

Everytime i read it i die a little inside with some of our fans. 3.5 million is a steal, but he could get into at least 10 out of 20 Premier league sides

• SWP????? Is this some kind of rubbish joke??????!!!!! 
  • Maybe following bellamy's lead
  • Wey Hey according to football rumours we've won something this year!

13 May 2011 18:39:08

Charlton Athletic's The Valley has been voted the best pitch in League one. Not entirely surprising considering all the sh*t that has been played on there this season. 

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!