Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• @ShootersHillGuru Can you honestly see those players coming back to us? I can't. We need fresh blood and when I meant players with heart I mean the John Robinson and Mark Kinsella types who try and give it their all week in week out Instead of 1 off performances. I must admit I wouldn't mind seeing Bailey and ZZ back they are both better then what we have in Semedo and Racon. Don't want Lloyd Sam back.
  • @Gazcafc81 no I doubt any are on the way back to us. Would I be disappointed to hear any were ? No.
  • Bloody Zheng Zhi every time I see his name that 1-v-1 at Eastlands replays through my mind. Would've probably stayed up if that went in. The moments that seasons hinge upon...
  • @ISawLeaburnScore

Happens to me with Lisbie at Watford every time his name is mentioned, yet another player that people seem really keen to have back at the valley, how about we look for signings that haven't already been a disappointment for us?
  • From FR

09 May 2011 10:24:10
    Sheffield Wednesday's Giles Coke is Rumoured to on the move, he wants to move nearer London for family reasons and has been linked with Charlton and Leyton Orient

Not to be sniffed at.

• Coke ...is the real thing !
  • @sam3110

Forgot all about that game! Oh the endless misery... we were unplayable in the second half should've won about 4 or 5-2
  • @ShootersHillGuru

bit old, 125 today.

• @mendoncainasdas You can't say he's out of our price range, when no one knows what our price range is.
  • Another FR, perfectly plausible:-

09 May 2011 15:00:37
    Charlton Goalkeeper Rob Elliott is being strongly linked with a move to Newcastle United. Elliott is keen to link up with former manager Alan Pardew and former Goalkeeping coach Andy woodman.
    The one stumbling block could be that Elliott is a very keen fan of London made Donuts which are not available in Newcastle

• Sponsored links:

•  

Anothere classic from FR

09 May 2011 15:03:56

Charlton Captain Christian Dailly set to be announced as the new Player manager of Brentford. Expect a press conference this afternoon.

• oh dear!! mr dailly !! poor nicky forster!
  • Spurs mate of mine really rates Chaulker, see's him as future spurs and england captain, just an opinion though. Would absolutely love Danny Rose, and we all know what Parret can do.
  • Is all this guff from Football Rumours?  Why are we wasting our time on it?  (I still click on this thread every time I see that there's something new though).
  • For the next 8 or 9 weeks this will be the most interesting thread FACT

• Spurs mate of mine really rates Chaulker, see's him as future
    spurs and england captain, just an opinion though. Would absolutely love
    Danny Rose, and we all know what Parret can do.

As in danny rose who started for them the other night?
  • Haha Paddy McCarthy

There are more and more ex-players creeping into this list!

El Khalej could be back I reckon.

We're going to sign a Moroccan, a Belgian and a Transylvanian.
  • @ISawleaburnScore are you sure thats a transylvanian and not trnsvestite?  We were the first "Kick racism out of football team" so this could be a new ground breaking venture
  • @Kap10

Dunno mate. Could be a Sylvanian Family. Gender equality as well.

Still this is about as productive and realistic as Football Rumours!
  • whats the latest transfer rumours
  • Sponsored links:

• @Green Day

Nicky Bailey
    Zheng Zhi 
    Lloyd Sam
    Paddy McCarthy
    Yassin Moutouakil

are all going to put on Ghostbuster suits and jump into the Mystery Machine to save our club*

*according to Football Rumours
  • thanks leaburn same old nonsense
  • is that 'Broadway' Danny Rose?
  • Football Rumours again , he used to play for Hearts and wiki say his contract has two more years to run . It seems a bit random .

09 May 2011 21:48:35

Charlton are strongly linked with left back Jose Goncalves because his contract is up at FC St. Gallen. The 25 year old wants to move to England because his family has just moved into England.

• Why on earth would his family move to England . More BS
  • I currently have him at the heart of my defence on FM11. Cost me about 3.5 Million at the time! It wasnt from FC
  • Couple more gems from FR

10 May 2011 12:56:06

Plymouth Captain Carl Fletcher is being chased by his old club Bournemouth, Charlton and Leyton Orient .

10 May 2011 12:22:46

Charlton Manager Chris Powell is looking at a number of players from his previous club Leicester including Conrad Logan, Michael Lamey, Aleksander Tunchev, Moreno, Robbie Neilson, Steve Howard and Martyn Waghorn .

• Willo flood been released league 1 quality?

• @coltsgoalie when it rains it pours
  • Will be weeping if we sign him.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!