Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Right.A little birdy told me earlier that there's some truth in the eastwood thing. And also another striker we are showing an interest in is Hartlepools James Brown.(jeff stellings mate)

Re Eastwood; He's on a huge wage, I think Cov would only loan him out to a club that was willing to pay a decent amount of it.
  • 350k -400k to spend is my educated guess...
  • [cite]Posted By: Shrew[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Right.A little birdy told me earlier that there's some truth in the eastwood thing. And also another striker we are showing an interest in is Hartlepools James Brown.(jeff stellings mate)

Re Eastwood; He's on a huge wage, I think Cov would only loan him out to a club that was willing to pay a decent amount of it.

he's on £1000 a week.
    The footballer, who signed for Coventry in a £1.2 million deal, told the court he earned £1,000 a week. The 25-year-old, of Stanklyn Lane, Kidderminster, pleaded guilty to transferring controlled waste without taking reasonable measures.

http://www.expressandstar.com/latest/2009/07/17/ex-wolves-star-eastwood-fined-over-fly-tipping/
  • What a pikey...
  • How ironic......
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]How ironic......
    How ironing.
  • he can park his caravan in the west stand car park (minding the potholes)
  • anyone that shits in a bucket is alright in my book
  • edited July 2010
    There's been nothing to suggest Eastwood could be signing but I'd love to see him on board.

With Coventry adding another striker yesterday (Platt), having already secured the services of Everton forward Jutkiewicz - both on perm deals - it could be that Eastwood is surplus to requirements?

Whether he'd drop down a division, perhaps to move 'home', is another question.
  • Eastwood has been linked with us for years, if he does join I can see him having a big impact on our season
  • Sponsored links:

• Is that your coat being Ironed? ; )
  • I can see Eastwood moving to scunthorpe to replace gary hooper.
  • [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]Is that your coat being Ironed? ; )

No, it's me ironing you out if you carry on :-)

[cite]Posted By: Stebo[/cite]I can see Eastwood moving to scunthorpe to replace gary hooper.

Why anyone would ever want to move to Scunthorpe I've no idea!
  • Something tells me that Freddy was lying. There is no way a footballer who was the next big thing at Southend, cost Wolves 1.5m and then cost Coventry over a million as well, is only on 1k a week.
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]Is that your coat being Ironed? ; )

No, it's me ironing you out if you carry on :-)

[cite]Posted By: Stebo[/cite]I can see Eastwood moving to scunthorpe to replace gary hooper.

Why anyone would ever want to move to Scunthorpe I've no idea!

Thats me told then : (
  • Oh Freddie Eastwood, is a gypsy man.
    Oh Freddie Eastwood, he drives a caravan.
    Oh Freddie Eastwood, I want my palm read too

The song is ready!!
  • Eastwood won't sign for us as he's wanted in connection with the break in and fire and the edf power centre last year in crayford.... local joke for local people...
  • lol...i heard he's fallen out of love with football at Coventry and is real passion now lies in the scrap metal trade.
  • ...or selling pegs door to door.
  • Sponsored links:

• According to the BBC Rowan Vine is negotiating a move out of QPR for nothing ala Reid & Jackson. Sounds like our type of player ..........injury prone.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Something tells me that Freddy was lying. There is no way a footballer who was the next big thing at Southend, cost Wolves 1.5m and then cost Coventry over a million as well, is only on 1k a week.[/quote]

I suspect he was telling the truth in absolute wage, but then there are bonuses on top which relate to his goals and appearances, team performances and clubs position, publicity rights etc,.. Be an idiot to tell a bare faced lie in court.
  • [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]According to the BBC Rowan Vine is negotiating a move out of QPR for nothing ala Reid & Jackson. Sounds like our type of player ..........injury prone.

He was superb against us a couple of seasons ago. So, yes please.
  • Is Kerrea Gilbert still free?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Something tells me that Freddy was lying. There is no way a footballer who was the next big thing at Southend, cost Wolves 1.5m and then cost Coventry over a million as well, is only on 1k a week.[/quote]

I suspect he was telling the truth in absolute wage, but then there are bonuses on top which relate to his goals and appearances, team performances and clubs position, publicity rights etc,.. Be an idiot to tell a bare faced lie in court.[/quote]

He'd be an idiot to fly tip leaving his name and address on his mail too!
  • Vine played for Parky at Colchester.
  • edited July 2010
    heard from a reliable source that Freddie Eastwood was seen up Bexleyheath Broadway earlier today.....selling lucky heather.
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley11[/cite]Vine played for Parky at Colchester.

Hmm. Didn't know that.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]heard from a reliable source that Freddie Eastwood was seen up Bexleyheath Broadway earlier today.....selling lucky heather.[/quote]
    The fat bird from east enders?
  • be lucky to give her away !!

As for Rowan Vine, I reckon this is a goer. We can't afford much so get Vine to settle up his contract at QPR. We pay a signing on fee as further compensation and bob's your Uncle. Expect him to be signed by Saturday.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!