Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• edited July 2010
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stebo[/cite]limited transfer funds... what do you suppose that means then; £250k? £500k? £1m?

maybe there is something to the Le Fondre rumour then.

I'd hazard a guess at no more than 250k in total. Forget Le Fondre. Think along the lines of Brodie and Constable imo.
    Agree with Large. Can't see us spending £500k or anything like that. Surely going to be a small fee for Lisbie or similar, unwanted in a higher league, and/or a gamble on someone like Constable or Brodie.
  • Lisbie & Marlon King.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: stop shouting[/cite]Marlon King.[/quote]

Murray has made some mistakes over the past couple of years, but he would never sanction the signing of King. He'll play (once released from HMP) Championship football anyway.
  • No idea how credible the source is but my pal knows the kitman *rolls eyes* and he reckons the lisbie deal is almost done
  • [cite]Posted By: Dizzle[/cite]No idea how credible the source is but my pal knows the kitman *rolls eyes* and he reckons the lisbie deal is almost done

Haha....Parky and Muzza ask the kitmans opinion then ?

(not saying it's not true just v funny!)
  • No not for his opinion, although that would be very funny i agree.

Just that he knew that the deal was almost sealed from being around the first team staff and squad etc
  • http://www.southlondonpress.co.uk/tn/Sport.cfm?id=26673&headline=Striker%20Lisbie%20could%20join%20Lions

I posted that in another thread, but might be easily missed. Millwall rumoured to be close to signing Lisbie on a season long loan.
  • [cite]Posted By: Dizzle[/cite]No not for his opinion, although that would be very funny i agree.

Just that he knew that the deal was almost sealed from being around the first team staff and squad etc

Shame he can't get you the trial you keep saying you want then : - )
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Dizzle[/cite]No not for his opinion, although that would be very funny i agree.

Just that he knew that the deal was almost sealed from being around the first team staff and squad etc[/quote]

Shame he can't get you the trial you keep saying you want then : - )[/quote]

I want a trial yeah! It isnt me who knows the kitman. Id have a whole heap of goodies if it was me. I was just relaying information
  • But if your pal knows the Kitman he could ask him for you?

Just seems odd that you'd kept asking for a trial on here when you already have a connection to the training ground.
  • Sponsored links:

• Like i said, i dont know how credible the source was. I have never met the kitman through my pal, so he could be telling porkies.

Seems like people on here know connections to charlton people also, so it might have worked.

I will be sure to give my mate a slap when lisbie doesnt sign
  • [cite]Posted By: Dizzle[/cite]Like i said, i dont know how credible the source was. I have never met the kitman through my pal, so he could be telling porkies.

Seems like people on here know connections to charlton people also, so it might have worked.

I will be sure to give my mate a slap when lisbie doesnt sign

Not doubting the source.

Just wondered why you never asked your pal to ask the Kitman how to get a trial?
  • I know how to get a trial, that isnt an issue.

For the record, i only found out he apparently knows the kitman today. So maybe i will ask
  • edited July 2010
    This myth about Lisbie being a potential/actual good winger..

I don't recall him being able to cross a ball

I don't recall him being able to beat anyone

I don't recall him having many assists either

He used to have pace back then...

He appears to have found out where the net is, but this isn't a winger as I see it
  • [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]This myth about Lisbie being a potential/actual good winger..

He used to have pace back then...

He appears to have found out where the net is, but this isn't a winger as I see it

Too much water has passed under the proverbial bridge. It just wouldn't work. I really hope this isn't a true rumour.
  • he's going to millwall by the looks of things anyway.
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]didn't someone on here, possibly "chunes", admit to starting the ALF rumour on FR yesterday?

Yep. Just trying to point out the ridiculousness of the FR site. Seems the rumour has serious legs though!
  • 27 Jul 2010 09:12:34
    Barnsley entered race with southampton for nathan tyson with a fee of around 600,000 been bid. also heard that millwall and charlton are atfer andy gray

Another one from FR, Millwall and us are after Andy Gray...
  • Sponsored links:

• Why are people even bothering to read that site?
  • Sorry Mr. Lisbie please don't sign, I couldn't possibly put up with my son (who's 30!) singing - super, super Kev at me for the next season!
  • Please not any of the old dross who havent been succesful recently...Especially Gray
  • [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]This myth about Lisbie being a potential/actual good winger..

I do.
  • How long till we get the post on the football rumours site that sainsbury money will spent on raul and beckham... go on I dare someone.
  • Going on the way Lisbie got treated on his various returns to The Valley I don't really see why he would want to return, fans would probably turn on him as soon as he misses his 1st chance anyways.
  • lol...

27 Jul 2010 20:53:08
    ** update on Adam le Fondre to Charlton story ** seems the player heading to Rotherham as part of the deal is Miguel Llera. Jonathan Fortune is about to sign for Charlton, making Llera surplus to requirements. So he is being offered to the Millers as a make–weight.
  • edited July 2010
    This sort of makes sense and would be great if it happens . I actually think Llera would be excellant in League Two and a good signing for Rotherham.
  • Didn't the Le Fondre rumour originally come from someone on here making it up?
  • Would have thought Llera would do a good job for a midtable/lower half league 1 team, i'm hopeful but secptical.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!