Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• funniest one yet from the Transfer Rumours site :

Ched Evans to join Swindon on loan from Manchester City.

Think about it folks.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: PaddyP17[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Dizzle[/cite]Did someone state on here that Febian Brandy had been released?[/quote]

That was me, yeah. I randomly threw his name into the equation. Why?[/quote]

I hope this works, i dont really know how to quote properly lol

I jus thought it would be a great signing for us. Someone mentioned a young talent who could be nurtured into being prolific.

Maybe it could be Brandy
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]funniest one yet from the Transfer Rumours site :

Think about it folks.
    Oh dear.
  • [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]funniest one yet from the Transfer Rumours site :

Think about it folks.
    Oh dear.

lol. apparently they are letting them have Shaun Goater too.
  • We seriously need a pacy forward to play off Akpo or Burton if he stays. Would love to see Brandy on a free or Obika on loan. Harrold would be good in the Burton role. He's quite a handful and caused us problems last season at Wycombe.
  • With Randolph gone that leaves 6 players out of contract to sort out. Two centre backs (Dailly and Sodje), a left back (Basey), two right wingers (Sam and Wagstaff) and a striker (Burton). Any that go need replacing, and we now need at the very least another goalkeeper, options on the left wing and at least a couple of strikers (depending if McLeod and/or Fleetwood leave)

I expect more young players involved at AFC Wimbledon/Welling than normal, and unless we've signed a few players by then, a fair few trialists.
  • Sorry: Don't get the "Ched Evans to Swindon....." thing ?
    Please explain.
  • Sorry: Don't get the "Ched Evans to Swindon....." thing ?
    Please explain.

Ched Evans now plays for Sheffield Utd not Man City.
  • [cite]Posted By: Richard J[/cite]Sorry: Don't get the "Ched Evans to Swindon....." thing ?
    Please explain.

Ched Evans now plays for Sheffield Utd not Man City.

But they wouldn't know that in Swindon.
  • Gotcha Now !
    Sorry, what with All Our signings I'm not up with other clubs......
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Gotcha Now !
    Sorry, what withAllOur signings I'm not up with other clubs......

He moved there last summer
  • Not a rumour as we have no chance but interesting to see Zheng Zhi released from Celtic. Thought he would have done well up there. May now come back to England.
  • http://bullsnews.blogspot.com/2010/07/fleetwoods-future-at-charlton-in-doubt.html?

Based on nothing at all, but some Hereford blog says Fleetwood's future is in doubt. Kind of knew that anyway,
  • Hereford is probably his level, although he was released from there in 2007 so would they have him back.
  • [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Hereford is probably his level, although he was released from there in 2007 so would they have him back.

he did alright with them until he got some sort of virus which put him out of action for a long time. they released him because it didn't look like he was going to get match fit anytime soon. now he's a lot more fitter, i think they would take him back.
    i think it's only a matter of time until he goes. exeter have also shown an interest. i think as soon as parky signs some new players he'll let him go.
  • [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Hereford is probably his level, although he was released from there in 2007 so would they have him back.

The trouble with the Hereford OS, it's all Bulls.
  • jeremy alliadiere would be nice ;)
  • Skysports.com understands Barnsley are in talks to sign former Derby defender Jay McEveley.

McEveley is available on a free transfer after leaving Pride Park at the end of last season.

A number of clubs are thought to have expressed an interest in the Scotland international, but Barnsley are hoping to lure him to Oakwell.

Barnsley boss Mark Robins is keen to bolster his defensive options and sees McEveley as a key addition to his squad for next season.

McEveley is thought to have agreed personal terms at Barnsley with the move subject to a medical.
  • Sheffield Wednesday have signed winger Gary Teale on a free transfer from Derby.

As revealed by skysports.com last month, Wednesday had lined up a deal to sign the free agent.

The Scotland international, out of contract at Pride Park, has signed a two-year deal at Hillsborough.

Wednesday manager Alan Irvine believes the former Wigan man will prove a valuable addition to the squad.

"Gary is very experienced, he has played at high levels including international games and can play wide right and wide left," said Irvine.

"He believes we can be at the top of the league and without that belief he wouldn't be here."
  • Sponsored links:

• Ben Burgess has signed a two year deal at Notts County
  • Time to form the Charlton Life shadow first team XI in the event of being short of a full squad!!
  • [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]Time to form the Charlton Life shadow first team XI in the event of being short of a full squad!!

I suppose that we could provide our own shirts as well! Although if there are a few XXXXXL hanging around they could come in handy.
  • So we have two keepers in AFKABartram and Coltsgoalie, two Paddys - so that's the left wing covered...
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: PaddyP17[/cite]So we have two keepers in AFKABartram and Coltsgoalie, two Paddys - so that's the left wing covered...[/quote] I'll do keeper too
  • Airman Brown and Rothko on the left wing :0)))
  • Would Notts County still want Burton if they have signed Burgess ?

Also Spicer's signing could open the door to Jackson coming to us .
  • [cite]Posted By: Richard J[/cite]Would Notts County still want Burton if they have signed Burgess ?

you can never have enough strikers (copyright, Mr A Pardew esq)
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Richard J[/cite]Would Notts County still want Burton if they have signed Burgess ?

He better start going by that saying again. We only have two!
  • Would Notts County still want Burton if they have signed Burgess ?

He better start going by that saying again. We only have two!

I presume you mean Barnard and Lambert. Doe's this mean Connelly is now available ?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!