Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Tim Cahill has joined New York Red Bulls
  • Watford have apparently signed Almunia.
  • Henry i know we love Powelly but that's bordering on blasphemy ;-)
  • Not me superclive it rich cawley who is the heritic (even though he is a highly professional and ethical journalist who never makes any errors as we all know)
  • Ian Dennis ‏@Iandennisbbc
    West Ham have agreed a 2m pound loan fee with Liverpool for Andy Carroll. Its with a view to a 17m deal providing #WHUFC stay in the PL.

Baldock must be on the move now

just confirmed on the BBC site
  • Sky Sources: Swansea make an approach to West Brom for Simon Cox. #SSN
  • Someone pretend to be ITK and make a rumour to get me excited please
  • DeeBee said:

Someone pretend to be ITK and make a rumour to get me excited please

I've just been reliably informed that The Beatles are about to split up!

• DeeBee said:

Someone pretend to be ITK and make a rumour to get me excited please

I've just been reliably informed that The Beatles are about to split up!

I blame Linda.
  • Can it be confirmed? To be honest you hear these rumours all the time and nothing ever comes of them. Would love to know where you 'heard' this
  • Sponsored links:

• DeeBee said:

Can it be confirmed? To be honest you hear these rumours all the time and nothing ever comes of them. Would love to know where you 'heard' this

A mate is an engineer at Abbey Road and he said "Paul is dead"

• Sorry, I can't disclose this as it would put my 'source' at Parlaphone Records in a precarious position.
  • 30 Jul 2012 23:32:31
    Shrewsbury Town are looking to sign Charlton striker Leon Clarke on a season long loan.

30 Jul 2012 22:44:39
    Leeds United player Ramon Nunez will join newly promoted Charlton Athletic on a 2 year deal.

30 Jul 2012 19:44:16
    Liam Lawrence has optid to join Forest and will link up with old team mate greg Halford on Wednesday, Ben Haim to join cardiff by Friday and Kitson is on his way to Charlton should be done by next week then portpin will make a bid for the club.

30 Jul 2012 19:01:19
    Charltons approach for Henri Lansbury on loan has been put on hold as Arsenal have still to finalise their 25.
  • would be pretty happy with Kitson and Lansbury
  • Surely that should be in the Crumpet thread?
  • Lansbury will still be an under 21 when the squads are announced so thats complete bollocks
  • Surely depends whether Wenger thinks hes ready for a 'proper' role.
    If not then it could be a possibility I guess.
  • Lansbury will still be an under 21 when the squads are announced so thats complete bollocks

He's 22 in Oct
  • Sponsored links:

• I think you'll find she's 86!

I think you'll find that she's brown bread.
  • edited July 2012

I think you'll find she's 86!

Oh is she, bloody hell I missed that!
    Shall I start a RIP thread?

Oh is she, bloody hell I missed that!
    Shall I start a RIP thread?
    Not yet!!
  • Well, I just Googled her and it would seem she's very much alive....I think I'll simply write an obitury and file it for a rainy day.
    GreenWithEnvy....you really must stop spreading these rumours!
  • unless GreenWithEnvy knows something the rest of us don't... what's your source?
  • Plaaayer said:

Lansbury will still be an under 21 when the squads are announced so thats complete bollocks

He's 22 in Oct
    but will be 21 at the cut off date.
  • I thought they had to be born on or after 1st Jan '91 this season to be registered as U-21 players?
  • An Under 21 player is defined as one who is under the age of 21 on 1st January in the year in which the season commences
  • That's what I said wasn't it?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!