Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• J BLOCK said:

regarding the FR rumour, I found this on twitter:

The Town Dawg‏@itstheHTFChound

I am 99.5% sure I just spotted Chris Powell in Leeds train station. Even had the grumpysmirk n flash suit

So I presume this has some truth in it, nunez?

Nunez seems most likely. Leeds haven't taken him to norway and apparently they've accepted a bid for him.

underwhelming if true. but as always I reserve judgement.
  • DeeBee said:

Harry Kane was great for Wall last year (says my Millwall friend) and obviously Andros Townsend is superb. Would be delighted with both. Please for the love of christ say Shrewsbury is true

Kane was, as to was Townsend the season before last.

Sadly I think both will either be part of Spurs' Europa plans or loaned to bottom half premier league teams.

That's OK then , Bunster.

We can wait 12 months.

I forgot to add - with passionate fans.
  • as if CP would jump on a train to go and talk to a player. Surely the player would want to see the ground, training ground, housing availability etc.
  • DeeBee said:

Harry Kane was great for Wall last year (says my Millwall friend) and obviously Andros Townsend is superb. Would be delighted with both. Please for the love of christ say Shrewsbury is true

Sadly I think both will either be part of Spurs' Europa plans or loaned to bottom half premier league teams.

We can wait 12 months.

You obviously haven't had the pleasure of meeting me, Bunny...yet !
  • Been speaking to Leeds fans on twitter about him. The general idea is League One AT BEST. But how many players in our team were slated before they came?
  • DeeBee said:

We can wait 12 months.

You obviously haven't had the pleasure of meeting me, Bunny...yet !

I think they'll end up Fulham.

• Stebo said:

Richard J said:

Latest FR .

Just spotted Chris Powell of Charlton in leeds train station. Any ideas folks?

David Cameron told him the pasties were really nice there.
  • Ryan Lowe having a medical at MKD.
  • Ryan Lowe having a medical at MKD.

bet you're gutted about that.
  • Stebo said:

Ryan Lowe having a medical at MKD.

bet you're gutted about that.
    Good squad player though, or a decent sub but not an outright starter in the championship, will do a job for them though.

• Sponsored links:

• Just seen ackworth write on Jon mains facebook wall about what charlton players welling should try and loan.

So embarrassing.
  • I met Ackworth the other week, funniest night in ages.
  • Mohammed to the mountain or mountain to Mohammed ?

Sheikh Mohammed? Is he our new owner?
  • i heard a rumour tonight that Sullivan is going to Pompey!

Hope it's not true though

Whyever not ? he's not 1st team material & we need someone to push hamer
  • What happened the the Spanish gk?
  • Jacobo would of been good a signing imo. Provided the wages weren't too high
  • Leeds in talks to sign Craig Mackail-Smith. Bolton signing Afobe and Watt on loan from Arsenal.

I thought he was more than capable as a back up for Hamer
  • Bolton and Arsenal have a partnership don't they? Wilshere, Miyaichi and now these 2 all on loan there.
  • Sponsored links:

• More FR

01 Aug 2012 14:49:05
    mohammed shawky linked to charlton and birmingham former boro midfielder

01 Aug 2012 12:45:58
    Sam Baldock is heading to Charlton in a deal to include Chris Solly £1.5m 3 year deal worth £18k p/w

01 Aug 2012 11:59:53
    Blackburn's David Goodwillie going to Charlton Athletic for £750k - which could raise to £1.4m depending on where Charlton finished in the league and other performance related bonuses.
  • Richard J said:

More FR

01 Aug 2012 14:49:05
    mohammed shawky linked to charlton and birmingham former boro midfielder

01 Aug 2012 12:45:58
    Sam Baldock is heading to Charlton in a deal to include Chris Solly £1.5m 3 year deal worth £18k p/w

01 Aug 2012 11:59:53
    Blackburn's David Goodwillie going to Charlton Athletic for £750k - which could raise to £1.4m depending on where Charlton finished in the league and other performance related bonuses.

Can't believe any of this. If it's Baldock + £1.5m in exchange for Solly then I'd have to say yes sadly. Any suggestion of us paying them anything on top of giving them Solly then they can go take one.

I thought he was more than capable as a back up for Hamer
    Did you see the preston game ? Mind you I'm not just judging him on that game, whenever I've seen him he looks very dodgy. He just doesn't look championship standard & if Hamer got crocked we'd be neck deep in the sticky stuff

• Righto, I'm off to Menorca for a week.

Assuming he Board reads this, by the time I get back please can you have signed:

Harry McGuire
    Kalifa Cisse
    Anthony Wordsworth
    Sam Baldock

and a better back up keeper than JS.

All whilst keeping Chris Solly and our other best players.

And, if it's not too much trouble, please unload Leon Clarke - anywhere.

And, a nice big lottery win too if you please.
  • £18k per week - don't think so.

mohammed shawky! now that's random.

things are quiet on the Goodwillie front. I think with Best now out for 6 months, Blackburn might have changed their mind and decide to keep him a while longer.
  • Leeds in talks to sign Craig Mackail-Smith. Bolton signing Afobe and Watt on loan from Arsenal.

if true then we are starting to look depleted when in comes to bringing in Championship quality palyers. Leeds are obviusly going for it & Bolton are playing it safe & sensible.

• Helguson looks to be joining Cardiff. Think we've been linked to him in the past. He scored 9 goals for QPR last season and even at 34 but would be good back up for Yann.

Bet his wages are scary though.
  • Valley11 said:

Helguson looks to be joining Cardiff. Think we've been linked to him in the past. He scored 9 goals for QPR last season and even at 34 but would be good back up for Yann.

Bet his wages are scary though.

Remember a few years back when we supposedly were close to signing him before he went to QPR.
  • edited August 2012
    Davo55 said:

Righto, I'm off to Menorca for a week.

Assuming he Board reads this, by the time I get back please can you have signed:

Harry McGuire
    Kalifa Cisse
    Anthony Wordsworth
    Sam Baldock

and a better back up keeper than JS.

All whilst keeping Chris Solly and our other best players.

And, if it's not too much trouble, please unload Leon Clarke - anywhere.

And, a nice big lottery win too if you please.

I got four number on Saturday Davo........45 bleeding quid.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!