Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• I always thought he was about 30 when Norwich were in the Premier League.
  • 27 Jun 2010 08:27:53
    Josh Magennis and Matt Harrold have been offered trials at Charlton.

Both players over 6ft and Strikers, Harrold could be decent as I thought he led the line upfront for Wycombe really well last season and given the right service with another good strike partner next to him, could well be a useful signing. Don't know much about Josh Magennis expect for he has just been released by Cardiff, made 9 appearences but hasn't scored. Both worth a look at, just hope the Bailey transfer goes through tomorrow so the budget can get sorted out once and for all.
  • Just read the Josh Magennis wiki page..it says he spent most of his youth career as a goalkeeper but switched to being a forward a few years ago?
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Richard J[/cite]Leyton Orient Charlie Daniels has turned down a two year deal

Who he ....... some sort of telly magician?

Your gonna like him, but not a lot!
  • PMSL Shirty5
  • Miguel Llera is quoted in a Footie Rumours Nottingham Forest squad.

I'm interested that this is about the fourth rumour around him and he is not out of contract,whereas Dailly and Sodje have only a couple of times been quoted.

Is this why we've been linked with some centre backs Chilvers , Doherty and Fortune. So could Miguel be leaving ?
  • I'd be happy with Matt Harrold. Useful player in a poor team last year.
  • [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Richard J[/cite]Leyton Orient Charlie Daniels has turned down a two year deal

Who he ....... some sort of telly magician?

Your gonna like him, but not a lot!

So the devil may come down to the Valley is he bringing the rest of his band?
  • edited June 2010
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]I'd be happy with Matt Harrold. Useful player in a poor team last year.

I thought I'd read somewhere that he'd already signed for someone else. Seems not on checking. I'd be happy as I thought at Adams Park he led the line well and caused us probelms. However, he's nowhere near prolific but if we can get someone to play alongside him then a useful aquisition.
  • edited June 2010
    Harrold's unattached according to Wiki.

The latest Football Rumours . Anyone on here ?

Hayes has already joined Preston

27 Jun 2010 19:33:06
    Charlton Athletic Rumours:

Out:
    4 important players unfortunately leaving:

Nicky Bailey – Middlesbrough, 1.5m
    Miguel Llera – Notts Forest, 250k
    Stuart Fleetwood – Doncaster Rovers, 250k
    Izale McLeod – Leeds United, 500k
    ––

New Deals to be given to:
    Kelly Youga, Sam Sodje, Deon Burton, Lloyd Sam, Grant Basey, Scott Wagstaff and Christian Dailly.

IN? (All rumours)
    Jon Fortune – Sheffield United, Free

Liam Chilvers – PNE, Free
    Pim Balkestein – Ipswich Town, Free

Ritchie Jones – Hartlepool United, Free
    Febian Brandy – Manchester United, Free

Ben Burgess – Blackpool, Free
    Paul Hayes – Sc**thorpe, Free
    Charlie Tunnard – Sheffield Wednesday, Free
    Christopher Killen – Middlesbrough, Free
    Clinton Morrison – Coventry City, Free
    Zoltán Harsányi – Bolton, Free
    Warren Feeney – Cardiff City, Free

Kyel Reid – Sheffield United, Loan
    Johnnie Jackson – Notts County, Loan

WHATS UR SOURCE ABOUT IZALE MCLEOD TO LEEDS MATE ?
  • Sponsored links:

• 14 players in. Ha.
  • and 7 of those are strikers!
  • Don't forget to add to those 14 all the Liverpool reserves heading our way.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]14 players in. Ha.
    [cite]Posted By: Stebo[/cite]and 7 of those are strikers!

I didn't know Pardew was back!
  • Haaaaang on, is this Febian Brandy thing from me? Cause I was just speculating based on the fact he was at Gillingham...

Chris Killen, awesome, a New Zealand striker who doesn't start (I don't think).
  • Obika or Brandy up front with Harrold/Akpo/Burton would work very well in League One.
  • Those rumours are hilarious. Hayes joined PNE weeks ago.

As for the clubs in for Fleetwood and dizzy...PMSL!
  • [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]Those rumours are hilarious. Hayes joined PNE weeks ago.

As for the clubs in for Fleetwood and dizzy...PMSL!

and the fees !!! Could get Fleetwood for 25k and Izzy for nought if it frees up his considerable wages.
  • [cite]Posted By: Richard J[/cite]4 important players unfortunately leaving:

Nicky Bailey – Middlesbrough, 1.5m
    Miguel Llera – Notts Forest, 250k
    Stuart Fleetwood – Doncaster Rovers, 250k
    Izale McLeod – Leeds United, 500k
    Have to laugh at Fleetwood and McLeod coming under "important players".

I'd be happy to let them go for nothing, get them off the wage bill and get 2/3 new strikers in on free transfers.
  • Why does anyone read anything on that site? It's like a CM forum for ten year olds.
  • Sponsored links:

• Just hope we don't get snookerd with the matt harrold transfer.

Good morning snooker fans...
  • Utter bollocks site -Transfer rumours, will print anything -literally anything.
  • Ben Burgess has been linked with Notts County in the Daily Mirror today . Can't see them signing both him and Deon.
  • Zheng Zhi to Reading according to it.
  • Richard Keogh set to sign for Coventry.
  • Darius Vassell seen getting out of a taxi at the Valley according to football rumours.

Sure it's rubbish but didn't someone say something about Vassell a few weeks back.
  • yes they did but via Football Rumours I think.
  • Vassell's wife-to-be lives in london, so it's possible he is looking to join a london club. but I really can't see us being able to meet his wage demands. most likely he will join a championship club.
  • Vassell surely no chance. Isn't he on very good money in Turkey? If he wants to play in London it'll surely be someone like QPR as a minimum. He's not going to come here for £2k a week or whatever to play alongside Akpo Sodje is he?
  • edited June 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Vassell surely no chance. Isn't he on very good money in Turkey?

Wasn't the club he signed for on a massive spending spree, signing Geremi as well as a few other international players and then all the cheques bounced and they all got turfed out of the clubs' luxury hotel suites?

EDIT: full sp for anyone that's interested!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!